Meeting Them!! Accepted?

Next Day:-
I woke up and prayed fajr did my morning routine and wore this:-

Because yesterday mumma told me that we are gonna meet her boyfriend and his sons

Because yesterday mumma told me that we are gonna meet her boyfriend and his sons. I am so exited to have 7 brothers yayyy!!!
At BTS House:-
BTS POV:-
Yesterday dad told us that he is dating someone for 1 year and we are gonna have a stepsister we are really happy for dad and we are also happy that we are gonna have a sister cause we always wanted a sister and we got that chance.
They were getting ready to meet there sister.
Hania POV:-
We were in car. We means Me,Mumma and Sabat cause we want him to accept them that's why we are taking him with us. I was in my thoughts when mom said " Sweetie let's go we're here." I nodded and got out of car and saw the mansion.

" I nodded and got out of car and saw the mansion

Hmm I should say that he's very rich..
Mumma rang the doorbell and one middle-aged man opened the door.
Mr.Kim- "Oh honey you're here please come in."
I cringed when she said honey cause I don't like those lovey dovey stuffs.
I got inside with sabat. We sat on the sofa.
Hania- "Hello Mr.kim my name is Noor-ul-Saba or simply you can call me Hania."
I said with a smile. Mr.kim nodded.
I asked him where is his son he called a maid and told her to bring his son's.
She went away and came after some time I heard many footsteps from the stairs I looked up and saw many handsome boys coming. I smiled at them and they smiled back. They sat and Mr.kim said
Mr.kim-"Son's and sweetie you can get to know each other till then let's go honey in the kitchen."
He said and mom nodded and go with him.
No one was speaking and there was a awkward silence so A guy spoke up and decided to break it and said
" Umm Hello my name is Seokjin Or simply you can call me Jin. I am 24 years old." Seokjin said and smiled I smiled back then another man who looked like kitty said" Hi I am Yoongi or you can call me Suga. I am 23 years old." He said with a gummy smile I smiled back. Another guy spoke up. "HI MY NAME IS HOSEOK NICE TO MEET YOU."  He started to speak very loud and was going to continue but I stopped him and said "Can you please lower your voice  a little." I said and he looked up with a apoligitic smile and said" Oh I am sorry I am just a little bit over excited to meet my new sister and you can call me J-Hope. I am 22 years old" I chuckled and said. " No need to be sorry I understand."
Another guy spoke "Hello my name is Namjoon and I am 22 years old. Nice to meet you." He said and smiled OH MY GOD HE HAS DIMPLED SMILE AAA. I said " Nice to meet you too. And you look really good with that dimples." He became shy and I said "Ooo my brother became shy ha hahahaha...." He looked down embarrassed. I said " No need to be embarrassed and get used to it hahahahaha..." Then I stopped and another guy spoke " Hello my name is
Jimin nice to meet you I am 21 years old." He smiled and I smiled back. Another guy spoke up with a deep voice " Hi my name is Taehyung nice to meet you. I am 21 years old." He said with a boxy smile. I said  "Wow 😲 you have a very unique smile" I said shocked and he looked down and became shy. I frowned and said "Are you all like this or what whenever I compliment you you are like oh my gosh she's complimenting me oh my gosh.." I said in a dramatic way and we all laughed. And a bunny looking guy with a bunny smile said"Hi my name is jungkook nice to meet you I am 20 years old." He smiled and I smiled back and then i said " Hello everyone my name is Noor-ul-Saba or simply you can call me Hania. And I am 22 years old. And nice to meet you. And according to my age i think i am your Noona right?" I said and smiled and they all nodded and smiled back. Jungkook said " Wow we noona now yeeepiee"  he said and showed his bunny smile and we all laughed.
Suddenly Sabat came to me and asked.
Sabat-"Mumma who are these handsome people and who's the man who called nanna honey??"
He asked with a cute confused face with a cute pout. I chuckled and said
Hania- " Baccha these handsome people are your mumma's brothers and the man that called nanna honey is mumma's Dadda. Hmm."
I said and he cutely nodded I looked up and saw all of them shocked I understood why and said
Hania- umm actually mumma adopted sabat and when he grew up he started to call me mumma and mumma nanna so that's that. And I accepted you all as my brother's soo yeah." I said and they smiled they were so happy I could tell by looking at their faces. I asked "Can I ask you all something?" I asked. They all nodded and I said " Don't you all have any problem with the marriage what  I mean to say is umm are you all okay with us being muslim and umm you know the marriage being in the muslim tradition. And one more question do you all accept me and mumma as mom and sister?"
I said and  Seokjin said" First of all yes we all have accepted you and mom as mom and sister. And secondly No we don't have any problem with you being muslim and dad having marriage in islamic traditions, For us the only thing that matters is our dad's happiness." He said and smiled I smiled back now I don't have to think about what if they don't accept me mumma...