Shopping with noona is no fun!!

Hania POV:-
We sat in limo i was sitting beside Yoongi. I said.
Hania- By looking at your face i can tell you also don't like shopping na.
Yoongi- Wow noona you are genius!!
Hania- Nope. That title only suits my brother who's name is yoongi. He looks like an innocent cute little meow meow. And i love him vely vely much.
I said and pinched his cheeks. He said while pouting.
Yoongi- Oww noona that hurts.
Hania- Sowwy!!
I said in a baby voice. He smiled.
Hania- You know you look much more handsome when you smile.
He blushed. I said.
Hania- Hmm. Now stop blushing like a teenage girl and listen to my plan.
Yoongi- Plan??
Hania- Yes plan. So we will just shop for 1/2 an hour and then go to the food court. The heaven where food is made by angels. And the food is just like um just like um yeah honeydew. Wow!!
I said while licking my lips. Yoongi chuckled and said.
Yoongi- Are you sure you are a girl??
Hania- Um i am also searching an answer for that question.
Yoongi and me laughed.
Hania- So we will do things according to the plan right?
Yoongi- Hmm.

I took his head and put it on my shoulder. He asked.
Yoongi- What are you doing noona??
Hania- Sleep. It'll take 30 minutes to reach. I will wake you up when we reach there.
I said and he nodded. I started caressing his hair with my one hand.
I thought of using my phone so i stopped caressing and started searching my phone. But i heard a little kitty cat whining and took my hand and put it in his hairs. And i knew what he wanted so i again started caressing his hairs. After which felt like eternities we reached the mall. I stopped caressing his hairs. And i started saying sweet things in his ears.

Hania- Hey my cutie grumpy cat wakeup,wakeup my baccha wakeup yoongi, wake-up my baby.
He woke up and looked at me with one eye closed. I chuckled at his cuteness and said.
Hania- Hmm. We reached mall. Wake up now.
He nodded. And everybody was shocked so i said.
Hania- You should always wake people like this so that they don't get annoyed. Sabat is also grumpy in the morning i wake him up like this only. It's a trick of mine.
Yoongi- So you are saying that i am grumpy??huh.
I looked at him and smiled and said.
Hania- Who said you are grumpy?? Huh. You are just like me i was also like this only papa used to wake me up like this. But after he passed away. No one ever even tried to wake me up like this. And after that i picked the habit of waking up by myself mumma also never tried to me up after that. After we adopted sabat, i found myself in him i want to give him all the love and care that after he passed away no-one ever tried to give me. Um anyways where did i got you all in these things. Um let's go inside.

BTS POV:-
When she was saying these things her voice was cracking in middle. We felt so bad for her. We know how it feels but we had each other at that time. But she didn't even have anyone. Her tears were threatening fall but she held them back. She is so strong. After she said that she went out of the limo. We also went behind her. She has made a very strong bond with yoongi, jin, and jimin. She stopped and said.
Hania- Hey yoongi why don't you come with me.
He nodded and went with her. We started shopping our things.

Hania POV:-
I went with yoongi anger we started shopping.
I shopped this:-