Going to brothers College as a guardian.

Hania POV:-
I woke up it's 4:45 washed my face then did wudu and prayed fajr than did my morning routine and then took a long warm bath and then wore this:-

Hania POV:-I woke up it's 4:45 washed my face then did wudu and prayed fajr than did my morning routine and then took a long warm bath and then wore this:-

Outfit.
( Purse,Heels,Hijab style and watch are the same.)

Natural Makeup

Natural Makeup.

After that i went downstairs and greeted everyone good morning everyone greeted back.

We were having breakfast while laughing and talking. But i noticed that BTS wants to tell something and are gesturing each other something so i understood that they want to say something. So i decided to ask them.
Hania- Wanna say something?
They nodded their head so i said.
Hania- Go ahead.
BTS- Youhavetocometocollegeformeetingprincipalcausehethinkswesexuallyabusedagroupofgirlsbutwedidn'tevendoanythingwepromise.
Hania-Hey hey hey take a deep breathe and namjoon tell me what happened?
Namjoon- Actually Noona any of our guardian have to come to college for meeting the principal because he thinks that we sexually abused a group of girls but trust me noona we didn't even do anything we just told them stay away from us cause they were trying to seduce us and we'll tell the principal so they make it seem like we abused them and in the cctv camera it was looking like we are trying to abuse them. Please noona trust us i swear we never saw any girl like that.
He said his voice cracking in the end.

Dad got up from his seat and came towards him and was going to slap him but i caught dad's hand and said.
Hania- I will go and meet the principal sir. And dad he told na that he didn't do anything you don't even know anything here see this.
I passed him my phone and there was a voice and video recording in which it was totally visible that they weren't doing anything and were stopping them and the girls were trying to seduce them. And BTS were all shocked to see that in my phone.
Namjoon- Noona how did you get that video.
Hania- I told you i know each and everything about my family and friends. Drop that topic and tell me when should i come to meet the principal.
Namjoon- At lunch time at around 1:30 you can meet him at that time.
Hania- Hmm. Haani do i have any meeting from 1:30?
Haani- No you don't have any meeting or you don't have any work after the first meeting which is at 12:00 and will end at i think 1:00 p.m. After that you are free.
Hania- Ok then I'll be there at 1:30 and than I'll ask the principal's permission to let you go than we'll have lunch after lunch we'll go to amusement park after that we'll go to han river and then dinner then to a special place where only i go.
BTS except for yoongi and seokjin - Thank you noona you are the best.
Seokjin and Yoongi- Thank you Hania.
Hania- Your most welcome now go to your college and I'll get going to my company. Babye.
If you're thinking where is sabat he now goes to school with driver. So he's probably on the way to school.
BTS POV:-
When noona supported us we felt really loved she even stopped dad from slapping namjoon. We really felt loved.
Timeskip:- At lunchtime
We were in cafeteria waiting for noona. When we heard students yelling on top of their lungs. We decided to see what was there we saw  noona coming out of the car. One boy said "Do you know she is the most cold hearted but beautiful CEO of one of the biggest company in South Korea." We were proudly looking at her. When she came Infront of us and was going to say something when jihyo said something which made our blood boil. ( Jihyo is the leader of twice and they are the group which tried to seduce us. And said the principal that we abused them.) (No hate towards any group or idol it's just a fanfiction.)
Jihyo- She is also one of those girls who seduced rich men to get in their pants and become big she don't have any talent.
But after that noona said something which made jihyo and her gang members face turn pale and shocked even we were shocked and proud and yoongi hyung was looking at her with a proud smile.
Hania- Not all women's are like you who just seduces men and say that they sexually abused them by taking advantage of the situation. Anyways i think you have too much experience in getting into man's pants huh... Oops did that burns let me rub some ice...
Noona just smirked and the whole crowd of student were saying 'ooohhh' 'burrnns' 'let us bring some ice.'

Noona came to us and asked the way to principal office. We lead her to the principal office and noona knocked on the door and we heard a come in we went inside the principal was doing some work on computer when he looked up at noona he quickly got up from his chair and bowed to noona we were shocked and surprise. But we thought maybe because she is CEO of a big company.
Principal- Miss Hania why are you here do you need something?
Hania- Sir no need to bow and i am here for the complaint that was against my brothers.
Noona said turning towards us.
Principal- O-oh BTS are your brothers?
Hania- Yes they are my brothers and don't treat them any different because they are my brothers just treat them just like you treat any other students.
And the complaint sir.
Principal- Oh yes the complaint TWICE came here to my office and said that BTS sexually harassed them.
And we even checked the cctv footage and it is also against BTS.
Hania- First sir can you please call that girl group TWICE and second do you have any footage of this scene which has voice in it?
Principal- Yes let me just call TWICE and no sorry we don't have any footage that have voice of that scene.
Hania- Hmm it's okay i have.
Then principal called someone and told him to call TWICE in his office right now.

After sometime TWICE came and were shocked to see us and noona.
Principal- Meet miss Hania i think you all already know who she is.And she is also the sister of BTS.
When TWICE heard that they were shocked. 
Then noona spoke
Hania- So i was talking about the video which also has voice in it so i have that. Here.
Noona gave him the tab and principal played the video and was shocked after listening to the actual conversation. After the video ended noona said.
Hania- So sir you can do whatever you wanna do to them and now that you know i am BTS's sister don't treat them specially.
Principal- Ok mam.
Hania- Sir can they take a half day today?
Principal- Sure. But mam please tell them to complete today's work by getting notes from someone.
Hania- Yeah sure sir and no need to say please.
Now we respect her even more she doesn't use her power for anything bad. Noona said.
Hania- Let's go.

We came out of principal office and asked noona why did the principal bowed to her.
Hania- Oh that i am the owner of this school. But you should never take advantage of me being the owner of the school. Is that clear?
We all nodded.
Hania- So from where will you get your notes?
Namjoon- We will take notes from bongsyuk he is a good friend of hyung line and he is in our class he have 2 brothers who are in the maknae line's respective classes they will take nktes from them.
Noona just hummed while looking at her phone she said
Hania- Let's go then i am sure you didn't had lunch while waiting for me. Am i right.
She said this while looking up from her phone. We all nodded while looking down.
Hania- Ok then seokjin here drive the second car cause we won't fit in one car.
She said while handling him the keys.
Jin- Noona ( Yes jin and yoongi also started calling her noona cause she acts mature than her age.)why don't you call me or the others with our nicknames have you accepted us or not.
He said while looking down. Noona came to him and cupped his face with her hands and said
Hania- Aigoo my baby don't be sad. I totally accepted you all. Don't be sad cause i don't call you all with nicknames cause i love your names they are beautiful so i decided to call you all by your real names. Hmm. Okay now cheer up and you all don't be shy baby's and blush and all it don't suits you all. Now let's go everyone i am hungrrryyy.
She said the last sentence in a cute baby voice. Wow what a duality once she acts all matured and in a second you'll see a whining baby.

Hania- Okay so seokjin just follow my car i am taking you all at my favourite place to eat.
Jin hung nodded we went from their and sat in the car and then we we were just following her when we reach there we get out of car we were shocked to see........

To be continued.....