Who is Mia?? Part-2

Hania POV:-
I woke up it was 4:45. I got up and went to freshen up. I got to know my periods are over. I took gusl. And then wore kurta salwar so that I can pray fajr. I looked at the time it was 5:05. So I prayed fajr and then changed into this:-

 So I prayed fajr and then changed into this:-

(Ignore the purse.)

Hijab

Hijab.

Purse

Purse.

Sandals

Sandals.
I didn't did makeup today. I checked the time it was 5:30. I got downstairs. And saw ajhumma already there making breakfast. I went to her and said.
Hania- Good morning ajhumma.
Ajhumma- Good morning Sweetie.
Hania- What are you making.
Ajhumma- Waffles, pancakes, coffee for them and was going to make chai for you.
Hania- No need ajhumma. Today I got freedom till next month. My period is over. Can you please make one strong cup of black coffee.
Ajhumma- Gosh!! You're happy as if our country got freedom.
Hania- Ofcourse i am happy. Today I am very very very happy.
Ajhumma- May your everyday be like this happy only.
Hania- Thank you. You make my coffee till then I'll just set the table.

I started fixing the table. I was fixing the table when someone came and back hugged me. I looked at those huge hands it was taehyung. I said.
Hania- Good morning. Honey pie.
Taehyung- Good morning Noona. And thanks for the nickname it's very sweet.
I chuckled and then said.
Hania- Hmm. Where are your brothers?
Taehyung- They are sleeping.
Hania- Then why you woke up this early?
Taehyung- So that I can back hug you.
Hania- Aww. How sweet my baby.
Taehyung- Hmm. Noona am hungrryyyy.
Hania- Hmm. Sit and eat.
Taehyung- Feed me.
He said with a pout. I melted by that pout. So I said.
Hania- Ok. Sit there. What you wanna eat waffles or pancakes?
Taehyung- WAFFLES!!!
Hania- Hey, hey slow down. Let me just serve some waffles for my baby bear.
I was serving him waffles. When Seokjin came downstairs he was all dressed up he said.
Seokjin- Good morning Noona. Good morning Taehyung.
Hania- Good morning Seokjin.
Taehyung- Good morning Hyung.

He sat down. I checked the time it was 6:00. After sometime everyone started coming downstairs and sat on their chairs. And I don't know which magic happened haani was up this early today. Everyone started wishing good morning. I wished them back. I started feeding taehyung. And I should say taehyung is not a messy eater like Namjoon. I was done feeding him. I said.
Hania- Done.
Taehyung- Thank you noona.
Hania- Your most welcome. Haani my schedule.
Haani- Yaar appi please let me concentrate on my food.
Hania- Okay. Once you're done tell me the schedule. And I am also eating my breakfast. Hush.
I started eating and was done with waffles.

I was going to enjoy my love my black coffee. When someone's annoying high-pitched voice said.
??- Opppppaaaaassss I am here.
I looked at the direction and found a makeup store girl mia. Her face was full of makeup which I don't like 🤢. I didn't said anything and just sat there with a blank face enjoying my coffee. She looked at me and haani and said.
Mia- Oppa who are these girls?
Hania- Hi I am Hania. Their sister. And this is Haani my cousin. And you?
Mia- Hi my name is Mia. I am BTS's best friend.
Hania- Oh! Wow you're mia. I heard a lot about you from them.
Mia- Oh.
Jungkook- Mia sit have breakfast.
Mia- No, no thanks.
Jungkook- Oh don't be shy. Sit and have breakfast.
Mia- Uh um okay. I will sit at your seat Hania.
Hania- Huh. I am already sitting here right? You can sit anywhere else.
Mia- But I want to sit there.
Hania- But mia. Why are you not trying to understand I am already sitting here.
Mia- I said get up.
Hania- Excuse me.
Mia- You bi*ch I know you are here just for there money.
Hania- Are you talking about yourself or what? Mia Jones. Who was studying in america. Who never made real friends. Just made friends so that she can use money.
Mia- You how dare you bi*ch.
Hania- Thank you for the compliment. But sorry to say that I know I am bi*ch. And and and same to you. Anyways, so you decided to make BTS friends so that you can use them but Miss Mia Jones sorry to say, you can't even touch them if I'm here. Just wait for a minute let me finish my coffee in peace so that I can roast you while just concentrating on you. Actually if I start roasting you without having coffee na then my whole mind will be on coffee so I can't roast you properly. So wait for a minute let me have my coffee in peace.

BTS POV:-
Mia- I said get up.
Hania- Excuse me.
Right now we were boiling in anger we wanted to punch her hard on her fake makeup face.
Mia- You bi*ch I know you are here just for there money.
Hania- Are you talking about yourself or what? Mia Jones. Who was studying in america. Who never made real friends. Just made friends so that she can use money.
Here comes googly. Hyung line are happy and maknae line is confused.
Mia- You how dare you bi*ch.
We were going to say something but what noona said made us all control our laugh.

Hania- Thank you for the compliment. But sorry to say that I know I am a literal bi*ch. And and and same to you. Anyways, so you decided to make BTS friends so that you can use them but Miss Mia Jones sorry to say, you can't even touch them if I'm here. Just wait for a minute let me finish my coffee in peace so that I can roast you while just concentrating on you. Actually if I start roasting you without having coffee na then my whole mind will be on coffee so I can't roast you properly. So wait for a minute let me have my coffee in peace.

She literally said thank you for the compliment but she knows she's a bi*ch and same to you hahahaha...... She is literally roasting her on her face. We were trying to control our laugh by pursing our lips.

Noona was sitting on the chair and enjoying her coffee, not thinking about any worries in the world. Just then mia took the coffee cup from her hand and threw it on the floor. Noona got up from her seat and looked at the coffee cup which was totally broken. Then she looked at mia with a cold glare and dark eyes which were very scary and said.
Hania- I just wanted you to make one mistake sweetheart. And you did it. But I never thought that you will go this far. You've done a big mistake so punishment for it will also be big.
Noona smirked and came towards her and punched her face mia fall on the ground.
Hania- 'Scoff' Weakling.
Noona bend on her level and whispered.
Hania- Never mess with me or my family. The consequences won't be so good baby.
With that she punched her again and got up and looked at haani and signalled her something. Haani nodded. We were all afraid now cause how hard noona's punch was she is so strong. After sometime police came and took mia. Some police asked proof noona gave them the proof. And the police took mia with them.

Namjoon- Noona you're so strong.
Hania- Ahh. Ajhumma please can you make a black coffee. I hate this day. Ughh.
She stomped her feet and sat on the sofa. Is she really angry just for a cup of coffee. Haani went to her and said her to rest her head back on the sofa. Haani started massaging her head. Noona closed her eyes. After sometime noona took haani's hand and told her to sit beside her. She rested her head on haani's shoulder and said.
Hania- Haani I think I'm gonna take rest today so I'm not coming to office.
Haani- Hmm. I'll manage. You take rest.
Hania- Thank you.
Ajhumma came with the coffee noona drank the coffee and gave then to ajhumma and came towards us. Noona said.
Hania- Don't cry over her. She's just a lesson that you've learnt in your life. Hyung line will tell you everything else. I don't want any of you to cry over any type of stupid reason.
With that she went to her room.

Hyung line told maknae line everything. Maknae line felt betrayed and felt bad. But didn't cried as they remembered their noona's words. They are happy that they have a noona that care for them.

Short Chapter...............