Truth Or Dare!! And movie night!!

BTS POV:-
jin- Hey, as noona said don't give something too inappropriate. Okay?
They nodded.
Noona came with bottle we all sat down and noona spin the bottle it landed on yoongi.
Seokjin- Truth or Dare?
Yonngi- I am too lazy for dares. So truth.
Jungkook- I will ask I will ask. Um yoongi hyung were you the one who broke Jin hyung's favourite vase.
He said while wiggling eyebrows.
Yoongi- Ah u-um Y-y-yes.
jin- YOONGI.
Hania- Seokjin let it be na he is already guilty. Am I right yoongi.
She said glaring at yoongi.
Yoongi- Yes noona is right I am guilty very guilty. I am sorry.
jin- You are saved just because of noona.
Yoongi hyung spun the bottle it landed on Jin hyung.
Hania- Truth or Dare.
Jin- Um dare.
Taehyung- Um yeah Jin hyung throw away your pink slippers.
Jin- WHAT!! NOO!!
Taehyung- You can't say no Jin hyung.
He kept sulking but anyways gave up.
And nodded. Jin hyung spun the bottle it landed on Jimin.
Namjoon- Truth or Dare.
Jimin- Um truth.
Namjoon- Have you had your first kiss and with whom??
Jimin- No I haven't had my first kiss I am saving it for my someone special.
Hania- Wow!! Jimin you're life partner would be so lucky to have you.
She said and jimin shyly smiled. Jimin spun the bottle it landed on Namjoon.

Hoseok- Truth or Dare.
Namjoon- Dare.
Hoseok- Try not to break anything for a day.
BTS exept Namjoon and hoseok - ooh it's impossible.
Hania- You know you should never call someone with names what is someone call you something like that.
Seokjin- But noona we're just joking.
Hania- But sometimes the person can feel uneasy to touch something, sometimes he fears to do something cause he thinks he will do everything wrong and break something. I understand that you all are just joking but you all joke infront of the class some people take advantage of it do you know what he suffers from when you call him names like ' God of Destruction'. Students are trying to bully him just because he broke his pen by mistake. You can joke around I am not saying that don't joke around I am just saying that don't go too far.

She said. Now we understand that we shouldn't take the joke too far. We said sorry and he said it's okay.
Namjoon- Thank you noona.
Hania- Your most welcome. And Namjoon and or anyone of you should try to stand up for yourself when you think the joke is going too far. Hmm.
We nodded. Namjoon hugged noona she was shocked at first but eventually hugged him back. Namjoon spun the bottle and it landed on Noona.
Jimin- Noona truth or dare.
Hania- Hmm. Ok so truth.
Jimin- Noona have you ever slapped anyone else other than me this hard.
He said while pouting. Noona chuckled and pinched his cheeks and said.

Hania- Ale my baby. Umm yes I have slapped even much much harder than you to a boy who tried to forcefully kiss me. His cheek was red for I think 3 days and lips were totally swollen. After that day no-one even tried to come near me except for blackpink. Even bullies were scared of me. I was a silent type student so I didn't had any friends except for blackpink. So yeah, that's that.

We were shocked cause she would be very strong if she slapped him and his lips were swollen.
jin- So you didn't had your first kiss till now.
Hania- No and just like jimin I am waiting for my mr. Perfect.
Jin- So you're a virgin.
Hania- Obviously. If i didn't had my first kiss how the hell can I have s*x with someone. I mean for having it you need to start from kiss only na. Wait a minute how many of you are virgins?? hmm.
We were shocked how casually she was talking about it.
Jin- Umm we're all virgins. Waiting for our someone special.

Hania- Hmm. Anyways hoseok truth or dare??
Hoseok- Um dare.
Hania- Your dare is to um yeah go to toilet, flush the toilet and then take a shot of toilet water. Or i am giving you another option tomorrow in your college go to a boy and tell him 'Hey i am gay will you be my boyfriend'.
We were all shocked what type of dare is it.

Hoseok said
Hoseok- WHAT!!
Hania- What what ?? It's your dare you have to do it. Um let tell you actually I give worst dates than this but it's you first time so I decided to make it a little easy. And i even gave you options to choose.
Hoseok- What do you mean by you give worst dares have you given someone much more worst dates than this?