Noona can SING & DANCE!!

3 Days later.

Hania POV:-
I woke up it was 4:45. Washed my face did wudu and then prayed fajr. After that i took a long shower and wore this:-

 After that i took a long shower and wore this:-

(Same Hijab.)

)

Cause i have a day off today and i decided to dance studio

Cause i have a day off today and i decided to dance studio. Dad said we have a dance studio at home i will find it easily cause i have a map in my phone of the whole house that dad gave to me.

I got downstairs and started searching for dance studio and as i have map in my phone it was easy to find. Wow it is really big. Woah.

I loved it

I loved it. Anyways i started searching for a perfect song.
Hania- Um no,noppe,nope,nah,no
Yuppp purrfecto.
I played the song and started dancing.
But what i didn't knew that 14 eyes are watching me.

(Ignore that she doesn't have a hijab.And her dance is only till 1:05. If you want you can watch the whole video.)

BTS POV:-
We were sleeping until we heard footsteps going towards dance studio. At first we shrugged it off but when we heard noona's voice we thought of checking once. When we reached the dance studio we heard music. We decided to peek in. We saw NOONA WAS DANCING! NOONA CAN DANCE!!
We watched her moves were perfect.

After her dance she laid down and stared at the ceiling. And started doing something on her phone?? She started playing music without lyrics and then she started SINGING! Now only we got to know she can dance and now another shock that she can sing. Oh my God her voice is amazing. She sings just like an angel.

She sat up straight and said.
Hania- Hmm. That was something good. Which one next oh yeah girls like you.
And then she started singing another song.

We couldn't stop ourselves from clapping our hands. She looked at us and smiled. We smiled back. She asked.
Hania- From when are you all here.
BTS- From the dance.
Hania- Ohh. Anyways How was the dance. And the songs.
BTS- Not bad.
She didn't looked sad. And said.
Hania- Thank you for the compliment. But i know i did great. Huh.
She said while flipping her hijab. Oh my God she is strong she didn't even budge by our compliment. And replied savagely. We didn't expect this type of answer.

She chuckled and said.
Hania- Anyways let's go today i have a day off. What bout you all??
We all said- We too have a holiday.
Hania- Hmm. Ok then let's go seokjin and make breakfast. What's the time.
She said and checked her phone and widened her eyes. And said.
Hania- Oh.My.Gosh it's 6:30 I'm dancing for 1 fu*king hour.
Seokjin- Stop cursing noona.
Hania- First of all i have a habit of cursing when I am angry or stressed so um you all should get habituated. And second of all I know how much innocent you all are. Hmm.
Seokjin- But you didn't cursed at us when the house was mess 3 days ago by us.
Hania- Hmm. About that you should have seen at my hand my knuckles were totally white because of how hard I had fisted my hand. If any of you had came in front of me I could have punched you. When my anger reaches on the top of my head the person can be seen on the floor lying in a pool of blood. My anger was at 2nd level if any of you had done any mistake you could have listened to swear words in all languages I know. Anyways let's go and make breakfast.

We are now awared that we shouldn't make noona angry at any cost.

After Breakfast.

Hania POV:-
We were just chilling and then I had an idea. I said.
Hania- Hey guys, let's Play truth and dare what say.
Seokjin- Truth or Dare with you. Umm I mean-
Hania- How can you give dare to me.
Seokjin nodded.
Hania- Just don't give something too inappropriate I also play truth or dare with TxT and we literally torture each other. Wanna play.
They nodded.
Hania- Ok then. Let me bring the bottle.
I got up and went to take bottle.

To be continued........