Chapter 9

Jeon's office

Jungkook stares tae's peaceful face...  hmm ethreal ( jk says )

As soon he leaned in to kiss Tae, someone walked in and said , let's talk business jeon , you can fuck your new toy whole night...

Jungkook looked up and glared - Min, what you doing , can't you just knock.

Suga-  I am tired to lift my hand Jeon.

Suga smirked and saw a beautiful boy sleeping in Jeon's office.

Woah, have you fucked him that hard that he fainted ?

Jungkook frowns - what!! Mind your own business Min , he is just sleeping, I want you to talk respectfully about him.

Suga smirks - hmm interesting,  I never saw you bringing your babyboy in your office , he sure is someone special.

Let's talk about our deal Min.

When they both were discussing on their next project no one realized that Tae woke up, he stared both of them with doe eyes, blinking innocently.

Taehyung being at the same couch since morning got bored, he pouted and started playing with his finger.
His tummy making noises as he was feeling hungry.

Taetae hungry....

It's my chance to escape ..
With careful steps he goes to the exit, and when he finally goes out he takes the elevator...

He was panicking , he couldn't believe that he was finally free now .. 

He straight up went to the university and there he sneakily met Jin in his staff room.

Jin ran to him - Taehyung,  oh my god are you okay ?

Taehyung - yes sir,  I was kidnapped, I ran away.. I don't wanna go there again ( Taehyung said with teary eyes )

Jin - oh thank God you are here, I got to know about you from Mr. Joon.

Taehyung was crying- I was so afraid that I won't be able to learn from you again.

Jin hugs him - it's okay you are with Mr,  it's okay now.

Jin took him to his house and made food for both of them.

Taehyung thanked Jin while munching delicious food.

Jin - so tell me what you gonna do now Tae?

I will again start going to college and continue with my part time job.

Jin - no Tae, you can't.. he would again kidnap you.

Why ? He asked innocently

Jin - why do you think he kidnapped you ...

Taehyung explains Jin about the restaurant incident.....
( Taehyung believes that its all because of revenge , cause he scolded the most famous CEO and it hurted his ego)

Jin was fuming in anger .. that son of a bish..

Taehyung he kidnapped you from  your flat that means he can find you there, you can't go there at least for now..

So what do I do ?

You live here with me at least for sometime..

Taehyung eyes became glossy again - thank you so much professor.

Jin - call me Jin hyung

Taehyung smiles- Jin hyung.

Jeon's office

What the hell !!! Where is he ?!

Every guards were looking down,  really afraid for their life.

Minho came running with the CCTV footage of Tae escaping.

He stared Taehyung and saw how scared he was while escaping.

He told all his guards to leave.

He paused that cctv camera and stared at Tae whispering.

Ok you wanna play with me hah.. but you should've known that Jeon always wins... coming to you baby... be ready for me , because once I win.. I claim my prize.

_________________________________________

Sorry guys for late update , hope you liked this chapter (✿ ╹ ◡╹)