Chapter 13

Jungkook with his men barged in Jin's house started seeking Taehyung.

Boss, this door is locked from inside.

Jungkook who was gracefully sitting on the sofa got up with a smirk.

Break that door...

OK Boss

1....2...3 with a bang the door opened.

Jk entered in the room

Hmm, baby come on out, this house is too small to play hide and seek, I am here to take you to may palace baby.

Jin was angry, he knew that they will spot him soon , so he took some courage and came behind jk and hit him with the frypan on his head.

Aaaagh!

Jk's men came rushing and pinned Jin down.

Taehyung without thinking twice came out of closet to free Jin.

H-hyung, please leave my hyung please.

Jungkook was hurt but still a victorious glint was visible on his face as soon as he saw Tae.

I'll have to kill him sorry baby, he hit me, the one and only jeon jungkook.

Jungkook was furious on Jin and he pulled out his revolver, but someone snatched that revolver.

Noooo Mr Jeon you, you promised to not harm him.

Joonie came to jin's rescue at the right time.

Jungkook was still angry but he knew that he cannot upset namjoon , who contributed so much for his business.

OK, get him and get lost- jungkook said and gripped Taehyung's worst tightly.

Thank you, namjoon said and picked up Jin who was held down.

Jin- Namjoon they are here to abduct Tae again , please save him.

Namjoon dragged Jin out of the house.

Do you think this is easy ?!! Do you think everything will happen as per your will? I am so tired protecting you, do you have any idea what would have happened if i didn't come and save you at the right time !!!!
Namjoon screamed.

Jin cried closing his eyes. He trembled.

I-I'm sorry..

Joon's heart ached seeing Jin cry.

He wiped his tears and ask him to sit in his car.

Jin - Taehyung is in trouble, we will have to to help him.

Namjoon knew that this was coming..

Taehyung is safe.. namjoon said.

What? How are you sure , did you not see the gun in Jeon's hand, he is not safe.

That gun is for his enemies, not for his love.

Jin - love ? You mean to say he loves Taehyung.

Yes, I've never seen him going to this extent for a boy.

You work for him right?

Joon nodded.

But is it right ? Is it right to forcefully take away someone just because you love them?
Isn't it wrong ?

How is it wrong ?joon said staring at Jin.

It's just that people don't pay attention to others , like how they want to own, love, Cherish other. It's all about giving a chance and eventually they will realize that no one can love them more than that one person they've been ignoring all their life.

Like me, who is insanely bewitched by you Jin.

Jin's eyes widened.

What are you saying? Jin was surprised by a sudden confession.

Joon- I am sorry.

Joon put the handkerchief on jin's nose and Jin fainted. Joon carried him in his  arms and seated him in his car.

Joon drives away to his mansion with a lovely smile as he knew that his wait is over.  Now he will see jin's handsome face every day , all his life.

Same happened with Tae, jungkook also took away Tae to his mansion with happiness as he knew that this boy is more than one-night stand, more than a toy, Taehyung was his love, no one can take away what jeon owns.