Chapter 18

Beating hearts, closed eyes, warmth and pure emotions were lingering around the hugging couple

Taehyung could tell that even if they started in bad terms Jungkook's voice was convincing and sincere.

Ok, i will marry you, but you have to tell me the reason why..
Why exactly me out of anyone and everyone in this world ?

Why?
That's probably the hardest question for Mr to answer but still. I will try my best.

Jungkook asks Taehyung to follow him to his  office there was a secret cabin and inside was an almirah , upon opening the shelf he saw his huge portrait but when he was a little.

A gasp left Taehyung's mouth, as he was still surprised, how come his younger portrait was there in Jungkook's cabin.

Wh-why would I be in this portrait ?

Jungkook handed him a greeting cards, and tofee wraps..
As it was clear that he was still confused.

Finally Jungkook pulled out a photo taken by Taehyung's mom, when she also went to the park and saw her son giggling with a teenage Boy she clicked some photos for memories.

Jungkook requested those photos and his mom gladly shared those, Jungkook framed those and made the portrait of Taehyung as he never wanted to forget the kindness of a innocent soul, oblivious of the cruelty of the world.

How he saved Jungkook from the horrors he experienced every single day, as part of Mafia training.

How he was the only distraction, interest and saviour of Jungkook.

How in the vicious mafia business, where there is no room for mercy, forgiveness and humanity.  Jungkook managed to be human because of Taehyung. The time he spent with him before his transfer was the only happy memories from his childhood.

He loved him, and when fate put both of them face to face after years, Jungkook was adamant to make Tae his.

Ju-juku ?!
Yes , Tae its me.

Juku !!!! Tae throwed himself on Jungkook to embrace him.

I-i always wondered h-how you we-re doing.
Tears were rushing out of Tae's eyes...

Jungkook with a smile uttered Finally, you are accepting me..

A frown appears on Taehyung's face, why would you kidnap me and forcefully kiss me that's wrong....Jin hyung told me..

This Jin (jungkook groans internally)

Tae, I've grown in such environment where manipulation, forceful actions are normal. And you are to be blamed - why you leave me, why ?? Jungkook's eyes were glossy, pain was showing.

Taehyung could see how hard was it to survive the adversity of life.

Taehyung - i am sorry Jungkook, you know that , My mom for better job opportunities shifted.

Di-did you forgive me for the mistreatment Tae ?

Taehyung wiped tears of Jungkook- you are forgiven.

Let's get married then ..
Jungkook smiles which seemed like a smirk because he is in mafia business. ( lol)

Woah woah , I have dreams too and ambitions, let us date first.
Till i graduate.

Jungkook- no way.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

Ok fine but in one condition.

Taehyung asks.

You have to move in with me..

No, I won't.

Come on Tae, haven't i waited enough for you, at least i will be able to see your face daily after my office ..

Taehyung after some nagging agreed.

..................................................................................
Finally i updated Welcome to my world, I thought that as a beginner this Fanfic is cringe and unworthy, but god after so many requests in personal message, message board and comment section of my new fanfiction 😂
I decided to continue.
Thanks for the love.

Pls vote to show support 😊