Chapter 17

It was a big fancy resturant ( in a VIP section with no kne except JK and resturant staff who were only there for the order.) , Jk took Tae after office.
Taehyung was on a beautiful fancy shirt with a coller and a branded trousers.
He was simply following Jungkook's orders as he gave up hope after getting kidnapped for 2nd time.
He didn't knew what he should do but still like a innocent baby he is, he decided to apologise because according to him Jungkook is doing all this because of the resturant incident, his first meet and his first mistake which ended up like this.

He was straining his little head with all these worries and also thinking what Jungkook wants from him

Jungkook was busy talking business with a very important partner in business but soon he cuts the call and saw a beautiful angel with a slight pot and worried expression drowned in his own thoughts.

Hey beautiful! Jk said bringing Taehyung off the trance.
Ready to order.

Taehyung blinks, unsure.

Didn't I say before o got a call to decide your meal ?

I- i am sorry..

What you're sorry for ? It's ok of you hadn't decided yet.

I am regular visitor here so, I can order something if you don't want something specific..

Taehyung nodded, fidgeting his fingers.

Jungkook orders few delicacies which were the most popular.

Then he gave his attention to Taehyung.
His innocent and worried eyes looking anywhere inside the resturant but him.
His hands rubbing and fidgeting with each other. His teeth nibbling his lower lip.

Jungkook with evil smile pick up the napkin and tore it into pieces and threw it the air, all of it settling on the ground.
Taehyung jumps down his sofa and started picking up all the pieces. He heard a chuckle and he knew who is he so he only concentrated on picking up the napkin and then disposed it off as soon he located a bin.
He came back and settled down again Jungkook picked up another napkin about to tear it again..
This time Tae said what you're doing stop  that , taehyung held the hand of mafia to stop him but Jungkook wuth a snap held taehyung's hands in his hold with a tight grip.

Tae's eyes widened.

Finally your beautiful voice I got to hear. Let me make myself very clear it will be better for you to focus only on me when I AM  with you.

Food arrived and was served the hotel staff gave them a smile looking at the couple holding hands and left them alone.

Tae nodded and he apologed.
I am sorry.

Jungkook rubs his back of the hand.

Its ok, jungkook smiles. ( jungkook is happy that Tae is not protesting and obliging him.)

I am sorry!

Its ok baby i said its ok.

N-no not for today I- I mean of the day when I s-scolded you in the resturant. I am sorry i would never scold anyone again. Please forgive me , let me go.

Not possible!
Jungkook was raging his hold on the other was getting tighter.

Taehyung's eyes were trembling..

Taehyung felt the pain on his wrist.

Aah !!

Jungkook then came to realisation that he was squeezing Tae's hand he let go at once.

Finish the food then we will talk about it.

Taehyung without any delay quietly started shoving food in this mouth. God knows what will anger jungkook more than he already is.

After dinner they headed towards their mansion. Once they reached , jungkook went and seated Taehyung on the chair.

Here he gave Tae a pen sign these.

Its our marriage certificate.

Are you cra-crazy I w-would never sign those. Y-you said you will f-forgive me , why are you doing this?

Jungkook with a sigh yanked Taehyung towards him resulting in they chest colliding with each other. Jk stared deeply into his eyes and  said out loud and clear because You are mine, i can't imagine my life without you Taehyung.

Taehyung was shocked , isn't it a very big confession for a person who kidnapped you twice? That's what he was thinking.

His mind was telling him to run away but his heart was beating real fast and giving him the adrenaline rush.
He saw emotions in Jungkook's eyes , as if he meant each and every word.

Next he was being hugged by Jungkook.

_____________________________________________

Thank you for reading pls vote to show your support I will update next one soon ✨️😊