21. TRIP CONTINUANCE

Even though they had a late night, King managed to wake up before Ram did. He didn't immediately get out of bed, Ram's arm had encaged King to Ram's body, he couldn't get up without waking the other. At least they were facing each other, he decided to indulge himself in limitlessly looking at his lover.

King had his fingers lightly pushing Ram's bangs away from his eyes as he was canvasing his boyfriend's face as if he hasn't been seeing it for almost a year now. He still wasn't believing that he had gotten all this handsomeness to himself. He wasn't willing to share any of it with anyone, boy or girl.

Ram seemed to still be asleep and King decided to be brave and start something he never had the guts to initiate before. He went under their blankets and slowly went down Ram's muscled body. Ram had put on pj bottoms late in the night while King had boxers only. King caressed Ram's six pack lightly as he went down, not wanting to wake him up instantly.

King got to the waistband of the pants and slowly lowered them to reveal the morning wood that greeted him. Although Ram wasn't fully hard, his package was still massive, he really was hung like a horse. King was really amazed how Ram always managed to fit inside him after all this while. They were really made for each other. King got Ram's cock in his hand  and lightly nipped on the mushroom-shaped head.

He started with small licks on the head and that got some reaction from Ram, some light movement. King, deciding not to waste any time before Ram woke up, got the head inside his mouth as he did some sucking motion. He started going down the length before it got any harder and bigger for him to take. As he got halfway down the length, that seemed to rouse Ram as his movements began to increase.

Ram's hand got onto King's head as he continued his assault on Ram's cock. Even though Ram became so hard that his girth and length increased, King didn't back down. He managed to control his gag reflex and deep-throated his man as Ram's hands tightened on King's head, fingers holding onto King's hair. Some grumbling and groaning sounds increased in the room as Ram enjoyed the attention he was getting so early in the morning.

"Ahhh...you better get off because I'm not gonna last long", Ram managed to say as he started thrusting inside King's mouth.
King made some moaning sounds that were muffled by his full mouth. He increased his pace of up and down motions on Ram's cock and his sucking became intense as if he couldn't wait for some juices to grace his mouth. Ram's pace became unstable as he was close to blowing.

King was busy fucking his own hand as he couldn't help but also get hard as he was enjoying his man's taste. He loved the beast that Ram kept tamed in his pants.
"Mmmmmhh....nghhhh", sounds heard from King that caused a vibration feeling on Ram's cock.
"Grrrrhhh...ahhh", Ram released his load into his boyfriend's mouth.
King had no intention of wasting any, he swallowed it all up until there was none. As this happened, he has also exploded in his boxers without much stimulation. Giving his lover so much pleasure really had him going haywire.

He released Ram after petting him for while and then came out from the blanket cover.
"Morning," he greeted his lover after making feel so good.
Ram pulled him into his arms and gave him mind-blowing kisses that had him moaning and his body writhing against the muscles of his beloved.
"Good morning indeed," Ram answered. "I wonder what was running in your head for me to have such a great wake up call."
King smiled at him without saying much, he felt he didn't have to justify his actions. They were written all over his face, hell, his whole anatomy.
"I love you", Ram whispered lovingly.
King was hearing this for the second time but it still felt so new.
"I love you", King lovingly whispered it back as he got inside his man's embrace comfortably.

They were so content being in each other's arms, they'd forgotten they weren't the only ones in the house. A knock disturbed their quiet time as a voice called out, "C'mon guys, it's breakfast time. Hurry up lovebirds!"
They both got ready and King exited first as Ram was talking to his mom on the phone. He gave Ram some privacy for a check up call. Ram didn't take long as he also got downstairs shortly.

They had some breakfast before they carried out some plans as they went out to explore the town for the day, visiting some places that had been recommended. They spent the day being tourists and loved every minute of it. They went back to the house a little before sunset and got situated by the pool as it was late for the beach already. Dinner was prepared and served outdoors, today was a bit different though. The juniors got situated by the fireplace as the seniors chilled by the pool, friends spending time together as well so couples were getting breaks.

"Ram, you're really together with P'King?" Tang said after they'd been talking about things as Ram kept his silence as always.
Ram looked at them individually to gauge if there was anyone of them not into the idea but he didn't find any defying faces. He nodded to affirm the question asked without saying much.
The group didn't say anything as well as they waited for him to say something.
"I love him", Ram said in simple and straight terms.
Ting Ting let out a squeaky sound that resembled a happy noise, she couldn't contain her y-girl infatuation towards this.
"Wow, dude. That's great hey", Phu said in support of his friend.
"Yeah, man. We're happy for you", Deun added as he shouldered his friend lightly on his side. Tang was nodding to all that was said in support of it all as well.

"Shouldn't he be going through some tests as well, though?" Deun asked.
Everyone looked at him from his group, wondering what he was talking about.
"You guys made Bohn go through some tests before you could accept that he's my boyfriend. Why is Ram getting a different treatment?" He asked.
They all looked at each other and started laughing. Deun, his normal naive self, felt confused about why they found it funny.
"Deun, listen to me, those are two different scenarios and I don't even know the best way to explain them", Phu started.

"You're different, love. In a huge way, really huge. I love you, but you're naive. Your friends did all that because they had to make sure I wasn't messing around with you, they had to be sure I was in it for the long run. Ram and King are a totally different case", Bohn said as he came behind Deun and dropped a kiss on his head.

The seniors had come to join them by the fire as they were all done eating. Deun's friends snickered at what Bohn said but they couldn't agree more.
"You hit the nail on the head, P'. Spot on," Ting Ting provided a response for the team.
Deun seemed hurt because of being called naive but he was pacified when his friends talked him into it gradually in a way that he ended up being dated with what was delivered.

Some beer bottles were served around dinner but no one was drinking to get drunk. They were just in a chilling mood, no drastic actions being done. Just being content I having each other.
That's how the trip was for the whole duration. It was all about fun and rafting their minds from school. It was a great way of spending their holidays.