8. EXAM AFTERMATH

Exam week has always been a pain the butt for all students but it was a pain they all had to endure so they could get a secure future. No fun was had during the period of this week, all students were focused on making sure they passed the exams so they didn't have to retake the same class on the next semester.

Ram and Phu stuck together, helping each other out with what the other couldn't understand. Ram had lecture handouts he had secured from King, that's what he got to make sure King didn't come over to lecture them and focus on his own studies. It was a great thing that the notes were so detailed and didn't need any deep explanations to them. King and Phu managed to grasp some of the concepts they were having trouble with. King made it all seem so easy and straightforward, that's how smart he was. Not that Ram was dumb, but his IQ was definitely lower than King's.

Exam week came to its end as they finished writing the last exam for the semester. Even the Medical faculty wrote their last exam on the day so the friends were all planning to go out and celebrate. They were to have a month break from school after this. Ram didn't know what King had planned for the rest of the day but he wanted to celebrate with him because they haven't been together for the whole week because of the exams.
Phu was on the phone with the rest of the friends arranging the meet at the club for tonight.
"Yeah, let's meet at eight at the club. After dinner", Phu was confirming. "Deun, are you coming with your husband or not?"
"Husband, my ass", Deun answered while all the others laughed.
"I don't know, I'll check. But I'm sure they might be having plans with his friends", he continued.
"Ok. We'll see you later then", Phu ended the call.

He and Ram headed for their faculty cafeteria for a light snack before heading home. As they sat down, Ram saw King with his gang at their table. They were rowdy as always, happy the exams were over. King spotted Ram as well and they shared a look that lasted a while. It's like they were communicating amongst themselves about something only the two of them knew. King looked away and took out his phone. After a few seconds, Ram received a message.
How was the exam? King asked.
It was fair and had its share of difficulty. But I did my best and I'm sure the marks will be great. Ram answered.
I guess mine was the same as well. I'll be heading to my condo in a short while, I need some rest. King texted back.
Ram looked up and caught King's eye. King winked at him and left.
Phu saw Ram looking elsewhere and tried to follow the direction.
"Hey, what are you looking at so much?" Phu asked.
Ram looked back at him and said, "Nothing. Let's eat and then go."
"Hey, what's the rush? It's not like we have anything to do right now", Phu asked.
"I do. I have somewhere I need to be in a short while", Ram answered.
"Where?" Phu asked again.
Ram just looked at his friend and then started eating without answering. Phu knew his friend, he knew there wouldn't be any answer after that look he received. He started eating as well and then they parted ways when Phu went to meet the others at the Medical faculty.

Ram made his way to the condo and arrived after King was already there. He already had a shower and was just relaxing on his couch. Ram opened the door without knocking because he had a spare key already issued to him.
King looked up when the door opened and was happy to see his lover walking through the door.
"Hey, I knew you'd follow me here", King said as they met on the hallway.
Ram had King pinned on the wall in two seconds with his lips claiming the other's. He missed his King so much, he missed kissing him like this. His tongue sought entrance to King's mouth and it was granted with a slight moan. Ram's hands went down King's body, holding his waist and then going further to his ass. King's hands went around Ram's neck, one hand into his hair while the other was on his nape.
King moaned and said, "Hey, I missed you too."
Ram smiled lightly and his mouth went to King's nape and kissed him there. He sucked King's neck, that would definitely leave a mark. In a way, that's what Ram was aiming for, claiming what's his.
"Baby, don't leave a mark. You know that will be visible to everyone", King said as he was lost in euphoria.
Ram moved back a bit and looked at him, "It's about time people know that you're taken. So they can stop coming after you and confessing."

Ram had seen in the past few weeks that they've been together, a lot of people were after King. He was too adorable at times, both girls and boys seemed to be attracted to him and that pissed him off a lot. He wanted to claim him as his own from now on.
"I'm gonna go take a shower and then we'll finish what I started", Ram said.
King just nodded as he was short of breath to say much. He went back to the couch and took some deep breaths to calm himself. It wasn't long before Ram was back in a muscle tee and lounging pants. There was nothing sexier than Ram in his lounging outfit, in King's eyes. He couldn't resist him looking like that. All his muscles could be seen, not to mention the visible tattoos that drove King crazy.
In no time, King was on Ram's lap, the make out session hotter than ever. King's shirt was thrown somewhere around them while Ram's tee followed. Ram marked him all over, leaving hickeys that were turning purple all over his body. King was also marking his man, no exception on both of them.

King pulled the waistband of Ram's pants down while his mouth was being ravished. His moans were being silenced by Ram's mouth although Ram's grunts drove King's arousal out of proportion. King got Ram's member out of his pants and he was already as hard as a brick. His size would always amaze King even if it's not the first time seeing him.
"Ahh, Ram, you're so big", King moaned as Ram ravished his neck.
"All for you, baby", Ram answered as his hands massage King's ass.
King's pants were also lowered and his dick popped out. Ram took both lengths in his hand and started stroking them in a moderate pace.
"Yes....like that...so good", King continued to moan.
Those sounds were like the best music in Ram's ears. King's back was on the couch as Ram hovered over him. Ram's kisses went lower until he had King's dick in his mouth. King felt so stimulated when he felt the warmth around his dick.
"Ahh....Ram, baby....ahh", he kept on moaning.
A lubricated finger found its way to King's entrance. Ram massaged around it first, making King relax before he put that finger in. King moaned more when he felt the digit go in. Another finger followed after King had relaxed more.
"Aahhh", a loud moan as Ram started scissoring his way into King's entrance.
After his entrance had loosened more, Ram added another finger and started fucking King with the three digits.
"You're so hot", Ram said as he went up and kissed King on his lips.
The fingers left King's entrance and he voiced out his frustration in a moan.
"Shh, I'm not done with you yet", Ram said.

Ram had his dick aimed at King's entrance and he pushed the head in.
"Ahhh....", King moaned in a voice of pain.
Ram stopped moving and stayed in the same position while he went to ravish King's mouth. When King relaxed, Ram pushed his way in again. When King voiced out his pain, Ram would stop and wait until he felt better. Although it was torture for Ram, he would do everything he could to make this whole experience more enjoyable and less painful for his King.
After a while, his whole length was inside King and nothing felt better than this moment between the two of them. After a while, Ram started moving inside King. It felt so great for the both of them to connect like this, King wouldn't have it any other way. Although he was older than Ram, he enjoyed being dominated by his Cool Boy. He loved being fucked by his lover so much, he didn't see himself doing this with anyone else in his life.
"Ahh...fuck....ahhh...yes....right there...", King moaned.
Ram pulled out from King and flipped King so he was kneeling on the couch with his hands holding the back of the couch. He rammed himself back inside King and started moving more faster. His hand found King's length and started stroking him along the pace of his pumps.
"Baby, I'm so close", King said in a rough voice.
"Not yet, just a little longer", Ram said to him.
King lost his mind as he was so close but he wouldn't come without consent. Ram fucked him for a while, with him kneeling on the couch and Ram nailing him from behind. Ram pulled out again and laid on the couch on his side. He had King on his side as well, he lifted one of King's legs as he rammed himself back inside. His pumps were faster now and King was moaning out of control. Good thing his walls were thick and couldn't be heard from the other side or else his neighbors would surely complain.
"You ready for me?" Ram asked.
King nodded his head because he was ready to let go.
"Then let's cum together", Ram said he rammed himself hard inside King.
"Cum for me, now", Ram said.
King came at the same his ass was getting filled by Ram.

That workout was so intense that King blacked out after the explosion. It gave them time to have a nap before more was to come.