Goody Two Shoes

Chifuyu<3

Chifuyu<3

Goody two shoes
a person who always tries to behave well and do the right thing.

Characters

L/n Y/n

Age:13

Likes: cats

Dislikes: bitchy people

A goody two shoes who always wanted to be the perfect child to make her parents satisfied. While children of her age played with their friends she had to be learning something. Growing up with emotionally unavailable parents Y/n has no idea of what love feels like. Y/n grew up without knowing much about the outside world and the people, the only people whom her parents allowed her to talk to where the "rich" people. And her parents prohibited her to talk with people of "low"class. But Y/n never really cared about other people all she wanted was her parents to acknowledge her.

Matsuno Chifuyu

Age:13

Likes: cats and baji san<3

Dislikes: Nostradamus (because he was afraid of prophecies. He couldn't sleep at night).

The best boy.Sadly he has no luck with girls but that's going to change soon ;)

Other characters are not so important so I wont be introducing them.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Characters, names, business, places, events, andincidents are either the product of authors imagination or used in a fiction manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

I don't own picture or gif used in this story, so credits to the rightful owners.

This story isn't connected to the plot.

This is my first story and feel free to give your opinion but pls don't be mean.

This intro might me short but I will try to write longer chapters :)
Hope you are having a great day<3