Chapter 2: An Angel?

Chifuyu POV:

*Bell rings*

Yesss finally I can go outside. But baji san is put under house arrest and takemitchy said he was going to take his wifey on a date, guess I'm going to be hanging out alone.

I walk out of the school and start roaming down the streets.

What a boring day. I wish something interesting would happen.

Oh, a cat. I slowly approached the cat but it ran away. Can my day get any worse?

I turn to a alleyway. Well I guess my day can get worse.

A middle school boy who looked taller than me was beating two elementary kids.

I dropped my bag and the boy's attention shifted towards me. "Pick someone your own size."

I lunged towards him and punched him right in the jaw. *smirks* That will surely leave a mark.

" What the hell, do you know who I am?",the boy shouted.

"A bitch."

The boy gritted his teeth and said, "hah, look at that uniform you are probably a low class and the way you are dressed, you are probably a delinquent, a menace to society."

"Look here at my uniform, I am a high class and I go to a prestigious school, and you dare punch me."

I just ignored his babbling and went to the sobbing children to ask if they were okay.

"We are okay, were just buying candy from the vending machine when that upperclass men just dragged us here and started beating us." They started sobbing again.

Tch. Who is a menace to society again?

"Don't worry, I will protect you."

I turned around and that bitch was running towards me.

He threw a punch towards him which I easily blocked. "Is that all you got?"

He got angrier and started throwing punches which I easily dogded and punched him.

He shouted and fell to the ground.

I sat above him and started punching him. "Who the fuck do you think you are dragging children and beating them in the alleyway. If you are so confident why dont you fight a middle schooler, huhh?"

"I will tell my parents, and they will-"

"What else could you even do, crybaby?"

Before he could even speak I punched him so hard he got unconscious.

Just then I noticed a girl standing at the beginning of the alleyway.

Am I seeing things? Is she an angel? Can someone even be this beautiful?

Her hair was dancing with wind. Her nose, her lips, everything it was so perfect. God must have spent alot time on you.

The way the sun light touched her, it made her glow and made her features even more beautiful as if it was meant for her.

But her eyes, they look terrified. The most beautiful terrified eyes at that.

(Just Chifuyu being a simp for y'all)

I was so busy admiring her, I didn't even notice she was turning to run away.

"Oii, you." I shouted.

A/n POV:

Y/n stopped at her tracks for a moment when she heard a unfamiliar voice but she didn't care, if that Tawagato bitch saw her she was dead for sure.

Y/n started running away like flash.

Chifuyu was caught off gaurd. He hurriedly told the children to go home and take care of themselves. And started chasing after the girl.

Y/n didn't even care where she was going, she just wanted to be far away from that bitch.

After a while she stopped to catch her breath. "Phew, now he can't catch me."

(Chifuyu: even her voice is angelic😭)

"Who can't catch you?"

Y/n's soul nearly left her body when she heard a boy's voice behind her.

She again started running away again but this time someone caught her hand.

She was about to drop kick the person when he suddenly spoke, "Why are you running away from me, I'm not going to hurt you."

Y/n snatched her hands from his grasp.

"Then why are you following me?"

"Huh, well you were the one who ran away when you saw me beating that person, I just wanted to make it clear to you that I'm not a bad person, that guy was the one who was bullying some children."

"Oh so he was the one who was beating Tawagato, I was so terrified I didn't even look at his face properly." Y/n thought.

"You seem calm now. Well let me introduce myself. My name is Matsuno Chifuyu, nice to meet you." Chifuyu held out his hand to Y/n.

"Blonde hair? He looks Japanese." Y/n thought.

Y/n then suddenly remembered what her parents had told her. "These children of the low class are just rampaging around making trouble for people, getting into fights, colouring their hair, getting tattoos, using loud vehicles, what has society become?   Y/n if you ever meet this kind of delinquents don't ever talk to them, they are a menace to society, they will just use you for your money."

I shouldn't be talking to him then. Y/n thought.

But it would rude to just leave him hanging.

Y/n took the boy's hand and  introduced herself.

(Chifuyu: JSWKWUJS an angel touched my hand.)

"I'm L/n Y/n."

(Chifuyu: Even her name is beautiful 😭)

Y/n pulled her hand away.

"Are you an angel?"

Tf is he talking about. Probably shouldn't have talked with this weirdo.

Y/n was going to go back to her school when she looked around her surroundings and  realized something.

She was lost.

Y/n and Chifuyu this chapter:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)      Have a great day<33