Chapter 12: Changes

Y/n POV:

Everything was settled. Some damages were done to the school property and some boys were injured. Well the parent's of those students aren't going to happy. If the school reports this incident to the police the school's reputations going to be tarnished so there's no way the school's going to do that. In the end the school's going to have to take all the responsibilities and this will be solved internally.

Wahhh, Chifuyu's friends must have really thought this through. They must be geniuses.

Meanwhile:

"L/n-san, are you okay?" The principal rushed towards me

Wow, she didn't even look after the injured students.

"Yes ma'am, I am fine. I was practing in my private room when suddenly I heard a loud bang and the next thing I know someone locked me in my room from outside."

"Oh, you poor thing. You must be terrified. I will make sure to find out who did that, for now you can stay in my office I will handle this."

"Okay, ma'am."

A sense of guilt started building inside me. This all happened because of me and still I got the better treatment. Because of my rich parents of course.

But I shouldn't be feeling guilty, Chifuyu-kun and his friends did all this for me so I wouldn't be sad. And those students who got beaten where jerks anyway.

Thinking about Chifuyu-kun, everytime I think of what happened and what he said, my heart starts to feel so uneasy. Seriously what is happening to me? Everything he does seems so right.

Ah, the brooch he gave me. I take it out from my pocket.

"I will make sure to keep you safe and hidden so, nobody can take you away from me."

*Timeskip because I want someone like Chifuyu"

"You are back, I heard something happened in your school. How could they be so careless? We will help this incident to be a secret so, you just need to focus on your performance." Mom said.

"And today's practice is cancelled." Mom added.

They must have been worried about me. That was selfish of me, being happy on my own while mom and dad were worried about me.

"Hm? Do you have something to say?" Dad asked.

"Uh, nothing but don't you want to say something else to me?"

"Huh? How did you know? Ah, about the party you already know about it? Your relation with Tawagato must be getting better since he himself invited you to the party. Good job, Y/n." Dad said.

What are they talking about?

"Now go to your room and be ready because we are leaving in half an hour." Mom said smiling.