Chapter 4: Down Bad

Y/n POV:

I looked left and right. Phew, no one's here. I started heading to my classroom, all the students were already leaving the school.

I got to my classroom and picked my bag and took a deep breath.

What is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast?

I put my hands to my chest.

Why would he ask me to do something which will be of no benefit to him?

Aren't delinquents cruel? But he seems so kind.

Wait, what am I thinking. I need to go fast, if I get late the drivers going to snitch on my parents.

I started running down the stairs and changed my shoes and went outside towards the car.
(Yes. Y/n roamed around the streets wearing indoor slippers.)

"Welcome, Y/N sama." He said smiling and opened the door for me.

This kind of treatment is pretty normal for me. People around me always treat me nicely just because my parents are rich.

But Chifuyu seemed different. He didn't even know who I was, yet he treated me so well.

No one ever treated me that nice. Well that's because all these bitches are fake.

The people who surround me look so cold, selfish and fake. But, today the people whom I saw looked so happy and bright.

Especially, Chifuyu.

He was so nice. Are all the people that nice? If they are, why do my parents don't let me socialize with those people?

I snapped out of my thoughts when the driver spoke.

"Y/N sama, we are here for the ballet class."

"Oh, thank you"

He opened the door for me and I went inside.

A random bitch came in front of me and said, "Hey, Y/N-chan. Is it just me or do you get more beautiful day by day."

Another shitty part of the day starts. *sigh*

*Magical Timeskip coz Y/n had enough of people's shit *

Finally, I'm home. TwT

I went inside and took a shower and went down to eat my dinner.

My parents were sitting at the table, waiting for me with a serious expression.

Did I do something wrong? Did they find out about what I did today? Or did Tawagato saw me?

I slowly approached them.

"Hi, mom and dad."

"Oh, you are here. Sit down, we have to talk." Mom replied.

A chill ran down my spine. I quietly sat down.

"In about a week from now, there's going to be a festival in your school. They will be announcing that to everyone tomorrow. All you are required to do is look after the events and the stalls, afterall you are president of the student council." Dad said.

"I invited famous figures. So, the only thing you should focus on is giving a perfect performance." Mom said.

I internally breathed a sigh of relief. So I wasn't in trouble. I was just overthinking.

"You are going to be performing True Colors by Cyndi Lauper, for this I'm going to be tutoring you myself." Mom said.
(I just searched for a sad song and went on with this.)

"What really? Than I will surely give a perfect performance." I giggled happily.

Wow, mom is really going to teach me. Now, I get to spend time with her.

"Eat your food for now." Mom said.

"Okay, mom"

Today must be my lucky day. I got to sneak outside and met Chifuyu and now mom is going to be tutoring me.

Wonder what Chifuyu might think when he sees me perform.

WHAT? What am I thinking? Why do I care what that boy might think? I don't even know if he will come or not. I must be going crazy.

But what he said today, I told him I did try my best but..

I looked towards my parents. Even if he was right. Could I really disobey them?

How could I?

If I did, they would hate me. I can't bear that. They are the only people who love me and the only people whom I love.

But still, why does that thought keeps pooping in my head.

Tch. Matsuno Chifuyu.

Chifuyu POV:

*Achoo*

Someone must be talking about me.

"So in conclusion, you are saying that a girl wearing indoor slippers saw you beating someone and you fell in love with her and she ran away so fast flapping her slippers and you chased after her and asked her out on a date and she rejected you but then she asked you to take her back to her school and she didn't even know what kind of thing a bus is and probably had a sad life coz of her strict parents and you told her she could live her own life and she said your name and smiled and jumped down the school wall. Did I get it all this time? My head is hurting from all this information."

"Yes Baji-san, she looked so cute running with her slippers. But I just didn't randomly ask her out on a date."

"Does that even matter? You both are basically married now."

"That isn't how it works Baji-san."

"Well make it work. Shall we find her house and kidnap her?"

"Absolutely, not."

"Aww, is Chifuyu worried about his wifey."

Yup, probably should have asked Takemitchy for advice.

"Be ready then. We are going to your wifey's school tomorrow."

"HUH?"

"While you talk with your wifey, I will go beat some asses." Baji-san said cracking his fingers.

"But she might get in trouble if we do that."

"HAHAHAHAHA and since when did you care about that. You really down bad for her."

"Well, uh, she is um really great."

"Ugh, love." Baji-san said shaking his head.

I really don't want her to get in trouble but I want to see her.

"Baji-san, I have an idea."

"And what is that?"

"Hehe. You will see."

*Magical Timeskip coz Chifuyu wants to see Y/n asap*

"And why the hell are we here? We could literally bust down the school gates and go talk to your wifey. Why are we just standing here staring at a wall." Baji-san shouted.

"Calm down, Baji-san. Yesterday she went back from here. So she probably maybe here somewhere."

"Huhhhh, what do you mean maybe? I'm going to bust down the school gates."

"Wait, Baji-san."

I started holding back Baji-san when someone behind us spoke.

"Oi brats, the hell do you think you are doing hanging around someone else's school, huhh?"

"Ohh, this just got more interesting." Baji-san said smirking.

"Wait that is the boy we were told about, blonde hair, green eyes and earrings on his left ear." The boy in the side whispered to his gang.

"You are looking for me? Well, let's settle this fast. I have an angel to impress."

Hey luvss<3 Hope you liked this chapter. Have a great day.