Chapter 8: Simple Things

Y/n Pov:

"Where did you find that?"

"So, it really is yours. I found it beside the wall. It must have fallen when you jumped."

"Oh, that must be it."

"So, is this person your boyfriend or something?"

"What?? No, why would you say that?"

"Well the person writing you this  letter sounds like your boyfriend or maybe your girlfriend."

Tf did that bitch write? I don't even wanna know.

"No, you got it wrong. That person has a crush on me but he acts like we are dating."

"Who tf is that sick bastard? Do they have mental issues or something? Shall I beat that bitch up?"

Does he beat everyone whom he doesn't like?

"Well his name is Tawagato. That bitch is so full of himself, he acts like everything belongs to him. Worst of all, his parents and my parents are friends with each other and so I have to tolerate him."

"I'ma beat that bitch up. I will break every single thing in his body. Where does that bitch live?"

"Umm, well you probably have already broken some of his bones."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Remember when we first met? You were beating up a boy right? Well that was him."

"THAT WAS HIM. I should have broken him into two right then and there. Just tell me where he lives, I swear he won't ever bother you again."

"Hey, why are you so angry?"

"I can't. Who does that bitch think he is, bothering you and beating innocent children. And what is with this letter? Acting like he is your boyfriend."

Do people get this angry over something like this? My parents know about this but they don't even care.

"Do your parent's have to be friends with his? Can't you just not be involved with him?"

"I wish I could but my parents actually want us to be close."

"What? Don't your parents know what kind of bitch he is?"

"They probably know."

"Huh? Then why would your parents want you to be involved with a piece of shit like that?"

"Well his parents and my parents are business partners and they have known each other for quite a long time so they probably want their children to be close too."

"But do you like him tho?"

"Ew, why would I?"

"You don't like him. He is a bitch. Then why do your parents still want you to be close with such garbage."