Chapter 10: Rampage

Y/n Pov:

*Bell rings*

Finally its lunch time. I had been starving since I hadn't eaten my breakfast but do I even want to eat after what happened this morning.

I will just go to my room and practice for my upcoming performance.

"U-um, Y/n-san."

Ugh, I don't wanna interact with anybody.

I look towards the owner of the voice and its

"Oh, hi Kyojin-kun. Do you need something?"

"Uh, yes. I wanted to ask if you wanted to have lunch with me."

Eh? Did Tawagto ask him to have lunch with me? No as if that bitch would.

"I'm sorry but I have a upset stomach right now."

"Oh uh its totally fine if you don't want to and you should go to the infirmary if you are not feeling well."

"Its not that bad. Don't worry about it. Then I will be going, enjoy your lunch.

Please no one else talk to me.

"Um, Y/n-san."

AGWKTSTKYDYJHGSOYOSPYE

After talking to a few students I finally reached my room.

Life is hard. Sometimes I wished my parents weren't rich. Atleast people would be true towards me.

Ugh. I can't be sulking around the whole day like this. I need to start practicing.

Let's do t-

*BAAAAANNNGG*

What the hell was that sound??

I quickly got up from my seat and was about to open the door when suddenly someone knocked on the window.

I looked back.

"CHIFUYU?"

He waved towards me.

I quickly opened the window for him.

"What are you doing here? How did you even get up here?"

"Um, Y/n-chan can I come inside and explain cuz if I don't I will probably fall and break my bones."

"Get in." I said and Chifuyu climbed into the room.

"How did you even manage to climb up here? And please explain why are you here in short because I need to go and check where did the noise just now came from."

"Heh..ehe, well about that."

"What is it Chifuyu? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Y/n-chan. I- I am-"

*Click*

"What the hell was that? Did someone just lock the door?"

"Umm, yes."

"Huh? Why are you so sure?"

"Y/n-chan please don't hate me. I have been regretting it ever since I made you sad. All I wanted to do was cheer you up." Chifuyu said looking down.

"You had been regretting it? But it wasn't even your fault. Don't feel bad about it."

"Huh? Really?" Chifuyu said smiling.

"Umhm, but what does it have to with you being so sure someone locked the door?"

As soon as I said that Chifuyu's smile faded.