✨Chapter 01✨

"Shifu, I thought you believed me." Zhu Yan said with blood red eyes as she glared at her teacher as she continued to sob. The teacher she followed for so long. The teacher who taught her how to lead a life of a cultivator with elegance and supremacy yet here they were, standing against each other as her teacher was trapped in the whirlpool of spiritual energy she created.

"Zhu Yan, it was for the welfare of Kong San people. I do not regret it."

"Then I won't regret it either." Taking out the jade bone that was tied on the back of her hair, Zhu Yan, collected all her stored energy she had left and stabbed her teacher, her shifu on the place above his heart. She succeeded because he let her. He did that so that she wouldn't live out the rest of her life in hatred and desire for revenge.

"Since you swore to take revenge. I let your wish be granted sooner. That's the last thing I can do for you right?"

 That's the last thing I can do for you right?"

Shi Ying, warmly embraced his fortune. Saving Da Zun from the vegenance of his disciple, saving Kong San, everything was done. What was left in his unfateful life. A father? Who never acknowledged him? A life? Which never showed mercy on him? This is it. He is tired. Tired of all the turmoils in his life.

He looked straight in the eyes of Zhu Yan who concentratrd more on her spiritual energy stabbing deep. A smile curved on his face and his conciousness started to fade. The heavenly bird squeaked out loud, fluttering its wings and injured Da Sa Ming could do nothing but see his son-like disciple embracing death.

Zhu Yan opened her teary eyes as she was sobbing all the while and was shocked to see his teacher's face stained with tears and blood but a smile adorned it.

"Sh-Shifu?"

Shi Ying spat out blood from the mouth as tears never stopped from his eyes. His heavenly sword's barrier weakened at the weakness of his master, who did not put up a fight against his disciple. His love. Zhu Yan.

"It's ok, don't cry, don't cry," He whispered, and gently stroked her hair with his blood-covered hands in an attempt to calm her crying but she continued to shake and cried even harder.

"Stop crying" In the moment before the fire of life completely extinguished from within him, he lowered his head.

"Don't cry. This is really the best ending." His voice was low.

"See, I finally finished what I should do. Remove the threat of destruction for Kong Sang, and you did what you should do. Take revenge for him. In this lifetime, we don't owe each other anything. In the next lifetime..." Murmuring the last sentence Shi Ying completely slipped off his conciousness along with Zhu Yan, who was knocked out by some one from the back. Having spent so much energy she immediately passed out.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Da Sa Ming growled looking at the new comer who knocked Zhu Yan out. The new comer coldly glanced at Da Sa Ming and checked his pulse.