✨Chapter 03✨

"Cursed?"

"Yes. The man you see here is no ordinary. He is The Grand Priest." Hongyi's eyes widened in surprise.

"How could a grand priest die in the hands of the his mere disciple!"

"As I told you, he was cursed. There was a prophecy that Shi Ying was not allowed to see any girl till he was eighteen. He was sent to Jiu Yi Shan to practise so as to keep him away but when he was thirteen he fell in love with his disciple. The same disciple who stabbed him. Zhu Yan, princess of Chi Clan."

"What happened so as to make that lady kill his own teacher? This is so very disrespectful!"

"You see Gounzi, it was all fate. Now he has been dead already and now is resurrected. That means his curse has been removed. All thanks to you Gounzi. If you haven't came to timely aid, we would not have been able to resurrect him. You are his... Saviour." Da Sa Ming completed hiding the whole part of how now Hongyi and Shi Ying have now been fated together.

"No need to thank me. I am still curious as to why are you telling me all this? Why are you sharing his life with me? I might hurt him."

"Forgive my rudeness but Gounzi, this man here is no ordinary person like you. He can very much save himself. Even can destroy you if he wants. Not that I am scaring you. You are a mortal and he is a spiritual priest."

"If he is that strong, why would he let his disciple stab him?"

"That is something he and his heart knows. He truly loved her. Well I am thankful and grateful to you Gounzi and your timely help."

"As I told you previously, no need to be. I was just wandering when I stumbled to that scene. Rest assured. If he is the grand priest then he might have his spiritual powers and energy too. He might heal any soon." Hongyi said, stood up slightly bowing and went away from there. Da Sa Ming just looked at him with a slight smile. 'This Gounzi might not know but his intensions are clear as much as his heart is pure. The blood fusion ritual performed by him, not knowing the intricasies of the ritual shows, he is yet to understand the implicate nature of the spiritual realm. May god bless his soul and heart.'

With the last thought he again sat beside Shi Ying suppling him some of his spirital energy so as to help him recuperate soon.

Days passed as the high priest fed more knowledge about spiritual realm as to how to gain energies and about martial arts. Though Baili Hongyi already knew everything from the mortal realm, but things here were quite different. Even when the high priest offered to teach Hongyi basic techniques of martial arts which Hongyi politely refused as he was never fond of such activities. He was more interested in literature and conspiracies of the world.

This slightly worried Da Sa Ming. Now Hongyi and Shi Ying have been tied up by the fate. It would be a matter of touch that the the heavenly sword, The Black Jade, or Chongming would accept him as companion too. He did not want to simply impose. He was worried about Shi Ying too. He has been recuperating well and now could wake up any time soon as his wounds have been healed perfectly.

Meanwhile Hongyi has alot new in his mind. The people here in this realm are way different from the mortals but somewhat similar too. They have same pattern of eating, sleeping and doing works but now everything held a magical affect on it or what the high priest told him as spiritual power. The things were difficult to take in but now the fictional literature which he had read seems awfully true.

He also has observed that the majestic bird or as told by the high priest Chongming, has been following him whereever he ventures in the forest. It intimidated him a bit as he was no strong to fight the heavenly bird. He has always dealt the things with his mind. He considered his thoughts and his observansation skills as his weapon to outright enemies. But now things are beyond his thoughts. He is much estatic and excited to discover the new life unfolding infront of him but was a bit nervous too.