✨Chapter 06✨

The atmosphere was calm with only koi fish in the ponds. Except the noise of the birds chirping, the atmosphere felt pleasant. The garden has a picturesque pavillion in the form of boat in the pond which added to aesthetics of the overall atmosphere. If one would realise tge beauty was nature then the view was enthralling. If it would have been any other normal day, Hongyi would have stood there, letting his mind wander to different possibilities of the world but not now. Not when he has no idea how he got stuck he in here.

He remembers well that he was being chased. Chased by various members of the unwelcome well. Too much for him to figure out. Previously, it was his father's death. Sigh! His father! How things are getting complicated, he has no idea and getting into a completely different world where things are done magically or in their so called words "spiritually", he finds its difficult to adapt.

Hongyi tightens his grip on the heath of his dagger. He has been given this to protect himself. Itony! In mortal world, he had his most faithful brother less server, Shen Fei and here he has nothing but a dagger. Saving Shi Zun was his instincts. He never worded out how he came here as he himself is confused. He remembers tripping on the ground while he was escaping the smiths in the cave in unwelcome well. He remembers being stabbed on the same place Shi Zun has been stabbed. He knew aid came to him but he was already losing his conciousness and now waking up in totally new world, and witnessing a whole messy situation from which he escaped.

"Gounzi!" Hongyi turned back quite startled at the sudden voice.

"Apologies for raising voice but I called for you quite a few times but you seemed to be in deep thoughts."

"Apologies Shi Zun." Hongyi bowed slightly as he stepped back a bit with one hand on the back waiting for Shi Ying to continue whatever he wanted to enquire about.

Shi Ying stood their too waiting for the latter to strike the conversation yet the man seemed equally awkward and tensed as he was. Honestly, Shi Ying has found the man quite like him. The latter doesn't talk unless asked. Seems to be quite and a thinker. He also seems a bit timid but Shi Ying couldn't come to a conclusion as a book cannot be judged by his outer appearance. Not after the whole ordeal when his disciple, his love of the life stabbed him. He expected it, yet their was a light hope in his heart tgat no, Zhu Yan won't go against his predictments yet he was proven so wrong.

"I was stabbed." Shi Ying came out of his reverie of thoughts as he glanced at the noble man infront of him who faced the pond infront.

"Stabbed?"

"Yes! The same place where you are stabbed." Shi Ying was lost in the thought. Does it anything have to do with the jade pin? He was confused. He hasn't seen jade pin after recuperation nor he has asked for it. Well for what he would ask it back for when he.. Well nevermind.

"Gounzi, do you bear the scar? If it doesn't bothers you, may I-"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I checked. There are no scars. Not even a slightest scratch. Its like a total new body. No scars, nothing." Shi Ying pursed his lips as he nodded.

"We need to find the route for you to exit. I will look whatever books I need to study for you to go back the time." Baili Hongyi curtly nodded as both stood there under the shade of roof with different thoughts wandering in each's mind.

The orange hues spread acroos the sky as the sun was blanketing into the night sky with stars and a cresent moon decorating it. Hongyi was in one of the room in the household with candles flickering. His brows frowned as he heard loud tgumps on the wooden floor. What it could be? He hurriedly went to his bed to tuck the dagger he hid below his pillow to check. Before he could move out the room, the wooden screeb shifted as Hongyi was pushed inside. He staggered and put on his guards. His hands on his dagger sheath as he looked back at the intrude but stood stunned.