Before Reading

The Reflection I See Isn't Mine ▪︎ Regulus Black

~

I hate walking past a mirror and seeing someone I'm not. Looking into a mirror is like a nightmare for me. It's not me but I have no choice. I was born in the wrong body. I wish and wish I was feminine like the ravenclaw and hufflepuff who actually put up with me. But I'll never be what I wish I was. Because that's not what mother wants me to be. And if mother finds out, she'd have me out just like she did with my brother. But maybe it's for the best.

I wish I was a girl. Maybe I can be, but not the way they are. A lot of people will never perceive me as a girl even if I believe I am. Because that's not what I was born as. Suck it up, life will be over before you know it, you don't have to pretend you're someone you're not for much longer.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A fanfiction where Regulus struggles with herself and struggles with accepting herself and being accepted by others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I am fully aware of how long I haven't posted on here. And I'm sorry. But I've actually been working on a book on ao3. Search up ravenslove on ao3 and my book and two oneshots should come up.

Firstly, I will be using no fancasts in this book so you can view the characters however you want.

Secondly, this book is about a male to female transgender person. There isn't a lot of recognition when it comes to male to female trans people and I believe that Regulus was male to female.

If you do not support transgender people or the lgbtq+ community, this book is not for you and respectfully, choke.

This book is set in 2021, COVID doesn't exist.

There will be triggering topics: verbal and physical abuse, eating disorders, body dysphoria, self-harm, transphobia, homophobia, mentions of suicide, hating self, harmful words/slurs (only one's I (as the author) can say.)

I will put trigger warnings at the start of chapters if a triggering topic is touched on in the chapter.

If you have anything harmful to say about this book, please leave and stop reading. Anything offensive in the comments will be deleted and you will be blocked.

Headcanons for characters:

Regulus Black-
She/her (at the start, he/him)
Omnisexual
Trans mtf

Barty Crouch-
He/him
Unlabelled
Non-binary

Dorcas Meadowes-
She/they/any neos
Pansexual
Non-binary

Pandora Lestrange-
Any pronouns
Lesbian
Genderfluid

Sirius Black-
Any pronouns
Bisexual
Genderfluid

James Potter-
He/him
Pansexual
Trans ftm

Remus Lupin-
He/they/it/xe
Gay
Trans ftm

Peter Pettigrew-
They/them
Asexual, polyromantic, polyamorous
Non-binary

Marlene McKinnon-
They/she
Lesbian
Demi-girl

Lily Evans-
She/her
Bisexual
Trans mtf

Mary McDonald-
She/her
Bisexual
Female

Emmeline Vance-
She/her
Lesbian
Female

Ships that will be included:
Bartylus (Barty Crouch Jr x Regulus Black)
Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black)
Flowerpott (James Potter x Lily Evans)
Dorlene (Dorcas Meadowes x Marlene McKinnon)
Memme (Mary McDonald x Emmeline Vance)
Peter x OC x OC

Enjoy Reading!!!

Tiktok: bethepadfoottomyprongs

Instagram (main acc): bethepadfoottomyprongs

Instagram (active but not as much as main acc): reggieslover

Instagram (rarely active): ravenonwattpadandao3

Discord: bethepadfoottomyprongs #5135

Ao3: ravenslove

Tumblr: ravenisveryfruity

Pinterest: bethepadfoottomyprongs