Chapter 11

Honestly I forgot this existed...... my bad.
Please scroll to the bottom for an important note.

______________________________________
I wake up with sana next to me sleeping peacefully, I slowly try move over her so I can get down the ladders before I hear her sigh and move slightly in her sleep. 'It would be awkward if she woke up..' I think to myself before climbing down the ladder as I see her roll over to where I was previously resting.

I enter the living room to see Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo sitting peacefully on the couch, with Momo on her phone, Jihyo with earphones in and Nayeon watching a Kdrama trailer. Momo looks up from her phone before patting her lap keeping eye contact. After hesitating I slowly walk over before sitting down facing the television seeing random adverts pop up one after another.

"Our m/v will be releasing soon, are you feeling well enough to do a vlive?" She looks at me sympathetically 'please stop looking at me like I'm weak' I think to myself before smiling at her and nodding my head "as long as I'm with Unnie I'll be fine" I reply reassuringly as she looks at me unconvinced before resting her head on my shoulder and going on her phone, deciding not to push further.

Nayeon, overhearing our conversation quickly adds to it, trying to lighten the depressing mood. "Momos English has gotten better" she quickly remarks as we look at her with a small smile before my eyes glance over at Momo who is smiling smugly. Deciding to comment I quickly add "yes, she was an idiot before" I reply sneakily as we both chuckle. "Momo pabo" I hear sana shout from what I assume is my room.

Momo pouts jokingly before turning to me "y/n-sii tell them to stop being mean" she says before hiding her face on my back. "Carry on" I say before getting up, chuckling softly before walking to the kitchen. Seeing it being empty I head over to the sink, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.

I drink from it quickly, not wasting a single drop before setting it down harshly. 'What the hell am I doing. How can we act like everything's okay, like everything's normal. This is killing me, my heart is rotting.' My mind goes crazy as my grip on the sink tightens. 'This is insane' I try and calm myself before I hear footsteps behind me, waking past before grabbing a glass from a cupboard above.

"Ah- sorry Unnie" i quickly say before moving to the side out of her way smiling apologetically. "No, it's okay" Mina replies as she quietly fills her glass. "I know it must be hard for you" she says softly, staring into her glass, now filled with water. "Please don't worry about me Unnie, it's okay" I reply quickly looking at her worried, trying to defuse her concern. "Please don't be afraid to speak to us Y/n-sii. We're a family now, so please start treating us like one" she says before placing her glass down softly, deciding she was no longer thirsty before rushing over and hugging me.

I feel my walls break as a start crying on her shirt, 'I've only just started being an idol and I already feel like it's ruined. What did I do to deserve this, to deserve them. Nothing matters compared to these guys. So why am I so upset? Why did it turn out this way?' With each second that passes, the tighter Minas hold gets, and the tighter her hold gets, the more I feel this façade crumble. "I'm sorry Unnie" I say in between sobs as they get louder and louder. Before long I hear another pairs of footsteps as they approach the kitchen watching the interaction, deciding not to intervene and rather let it happen.

————————————————————————
"Remember, you don't have to do this." Jihyo reminds me as she rubs up and down my thigh reassuringly. "No, I want to" I reply as I sit in between her and nayeon. The manager behind the camera counts down in their fingers before we hear the sound of the vlive starting.
.
.
.
.
.

"One in a million, we are twice"
________________________________________
uhhh, so that happened. 🧍

Edit: please stop asking me for updates!! It's very pressuring and I've expressed that I'm busy please understand. If you see someone has already asked me to update, don't go out of your way to ask as well! It puts unnecessary pressure on me to update a book I don't have that much time for.

Please understand, I apologise and I understand you may like the book but currently I'm not as available as I used to.

Thank you for reading my book and this message. (& hopefully for understanding and not messaging me to update)

Okay that's all, sorry for updating this story but I think this is the only way to make readers aware 😅❤️