sixteen

Today is the day,
Right here and right now I may debut,

I've been fighting for this spot for 6 years,
I've poured my heart and soul into training and the variety show..

"There are 2 more members I'd like to announce.. although I was going to set this girl group as 6.. it appears there are too many compatible"jyp exclaimed with his eye smile, I look over to the ones already picked, their cheeks wet from crying, they're happy tho. My eye sight isn't perfect tho so I cant actually see there faces.

In all honesty i hadn't really became good friends with any of the people on the winners section. My only friend was really Momo. But she got eliminated unfortunately.. shes in the crowd though, so I wont look weak. For her. Although I should be listening to JYPs description of the 9th member, I'm too busy staring into the crowd to fully care.

"Congratulations.. Momo!" That's when I zoned back in, she'd done it! Shes going to debute!! Tears start streaming down my face as I throw my arms up as she makes her way into the stage in shock and crying happy tears. 'She's going to leave me..' No! Y/n dont think like that. I make eye contact with momo as I smile wide and clap my hands extensively, she makes it to her 2 other Japanese friends as they hug each other.

Jyp gives them a moment to collect themselves before moving on to announcing the 10th member.

"This person has shown great development over this show, I was worried about her at first due to her being bad at making friends but she got there in the end, she's shown great charm in front of the camera as well as to fans. I wasnt sure if she should debut with this group due to her solitude and I was scared for let her go, but after this show and much convincing of staff and fans, I've realised that she has cativated many hearts. I hope she can push TWICE to new limits and extend the group globally.. congratulations.. Y/n"

Wait... WHAT?! As the camera zooms in on my face as well as a flood of cheers erupt in the colossal room I process what he said before making my way down the steps, tears already dooming my vision. 'I had done it! I had made my dream come true..' the announcer comes over and Pat's me on the back before telling the rest of the girls to come join and join me on stage as I look back at those who had failed to debut before being engulfed in a tight hug, it was momo.

I hug her back as we linger on each other before being joined by everyone else, back hugging me is Sana while Dahyun and nayeon were at either side. 'We'd done it, we were going to debut.. together' we break apart as I feel someone at either side of my hands grasping them tight, Nayeon and Sana.

We smiled before bowing.

"To the new girl group. TWICE!" I stare into the crowd. This was going to be my new life.

They are going to be my new life.

Lol so this may not be that good but on well. It's late.

Let me know if I should continue!