After party

~Your P.O.V~

After our first ever performance we all get into the vans to head home, We're all in one big van at the moment as I'm sat next to Momo and Jeongyeon.

While everyone else was talking I zone out looking out the window, despite being in the middle.

"So, whose the oldest out of everyone here? We never really got to talk about it during 16" asked Jihyo.
Oh god..

"I think I'm the oldest, I was born in September 1995" exclaimed Nayeon, my mind flashes back to how she held my hand, her hand was soft.. so was Sana's

"Okay, isn't Jeongyeon only just younger than you?" Asked Dahyun.

"Yeah. How about u guys?" Asked Nayeon referring to the Japanese girls.

"Momo is the oldest out of them born in November, 1996." I said trying to include myself

"I'm just older than Mina I know that" said Jihyo while patting Minas head.

I already know I'm the youngest so there's no point exactly trying. I look over at Tzuyu to see her already looking at me, probably trying to figure out how old I am.

Before I knew it everyone's age has already been figured out except from mine. Momo starts patting my head before saying "Y/n is born in August 1999. She's just younger then Tzuyu, making her our little Maknae!"

I will admit I am a bit small but 'little Maknae' isn't the word i'd exactly go for. I wipe away Momos hand "Unniie~ I'm not that little, if anything Chaeyoungs smaller!" I whine before hearing a loud and annoyed voice

"I'm not that small! Besides your like the exact same height as me!" She's not entirely wrong but still.

~~Time Skip~~

Before we knew it we were all at the dorm hopping out the van one after another while grabbing our luggage.

Once we enter the dorm we sit out luggage in the living area while looking around.

"Yah!! Look at the basement!" Sana shrieks as we all come rushing over, because I was the closest I get there first as it's met by complete darkness.

"Woaahhh!" I exclaim before being interrupted by Jeongyeon

"Let's check it out" she says smirking evilly
"No! no! No! No! Nooo!" Says Nayeon stepping far back.

I pull out my phone and turn the flashlight on before heading down while everyone else stays at the top of the stairs. "Should I turn the boiler on?" I ask while watching my steps carefully.

"Yeah!" Shouts Jihyo.

I quick idea flashes through my mind that it'd be funny to prank them to show I'm
Quite funny as I haven't really talked about myself yet..
I look back up at the top of the stairs once I reach the bottom.

"It's not that ba-" I throw my body to the side while dropping my phone to make it look like I've been dragged off while hearing screaming from the top of the stairs. 'Lol'

I hear multiple Paris of footsteps as I hid under the stairs. When they all come out I jump out and grab the closest person growling as multiple screaming a were heard before the managers turn on the lights.

I fall into the ground from laughter as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu join me while everyone else stares at my angry. 'Oops'.

"BAKA!" Momo screams while hitting my head as Nayeon and Sana join her.

"Run Y/n! Ruunn!" Jeongyeon screams as she gets in between them and me. I start to run making it to the top of the stairs and into the living area before being tackled onto the couch by Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Ackk!" Soon after the other join us before it's a massive pile on with me dying at the bottom.

"I think she's dead" says Mina as they all get off and see me not moving dead on the couch.

"Awh did Little Maknae get hurt?" Judging by the voice it was probably Sana as she starts back hugging me before I jump up causing her to fall on the floor.

"I have risen!" I joke as I swipe my hair out my face from playing dead. (Your hair is like Chaeyoungs. Yknow which one I'm talking abt. The viral one on Vlive where she literally became Daddy-)

You all chuckle as you decide to sort out rooms.

After much debate you are sharing a room with Jeongyeon and Momo, it's the smallest room but because you are small they said things like "it'll feel big for you" "it's too small for anyone else". Because the bedroom is so small however you can't fit a 3rd bed. So because of this we have a bunkbed where I'll be sleeping on the top bunk after losing at Rock Paper Scissors against Momo.

We all he's in the living room together as we decide to watch a movie to celebrate our debut together as well as because we're all hungry af.

We get the managers to order us food ad well as for some reason the Managers got us a bottle of Soju for the older members. (So not me)

I eat pizza slices and rice while watching Nayeon - Jihyo drink (legal drinking age is 19 in Korea lol) to celebrate while the rest of us stick to our dilute and fizzy drinks. After a while the unnies are a bit drunk as they make jokes and say silly and embarrassing things.

I look at the time to see it's midnight and all the managers have gone home.

"I'm gonna head to bed now guys" I say as i stand up off the floor only for the back of my shirt to get pulled back down by Sana.

"Little Maknae has to stay with us~" Sana says as she back hugs me wrapping her arms and legs around me. 'Oh god'

"Momo unnie helpp!!" I cry out for help only to receive giggle as chuckles as Momo puts her hand over my mouth.

"Shshssshh~ you cant sleep we have to go to sleep together." Momo says while snorting and I start feeling Sana kiss the top of my head as I decide to lick Momos hand to get her off.

"Eeeew!!" Momo says retracting her hand

"Tzuyu! Mina! Chaeyoung! Dahyun help meeee!!" I cry out as Tzuyu and Dahyun grab my arms pulling me out of Sana'a grip.

"Let's get them to bed. Please" I say panting heavily. With nods of agreement I pick up
Momo unnie bridal style before putting her into the bottom bunk before going back and picking up Nayeon before being attacked by kisses and hugs from her

"My little maknae is so cute!!" Nayeon squeals while hugging me, her arms around my neck, while she kisses all over my face. I manage to get her to bed as I chuckle triumphantly as she was nocked out cold as soon as she hit the bed.

I head to my room after checking everyone was in bed before climbing into my own.
.
.
.
.
.
                        'Some day Huh?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1173 words!  Y'all are welcome! 🙏
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Even tho not many people are reading this I hope you like it! It took a while to come up with the right plot so yeah.
If you wanna do me a favour please vote or just idk recommend the book to someone who loves twice! Idk. Anyways yeah thank you have a nice day and stay safe!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~