First performance

Y/Ns POV
I wake up to shuffling from the bunk bed below me, getting up and peering over the side I see Tzuyu getting up heading towards the bathroom. Looking around the room I see everyone else still asleep.

I decide to get up now instead of later, as right now the bathrooms are unoccupied. Trust me. 10 girls and 3 bathrooms haven't gone well so far..

I climb down before heading towards the bathroom before having a shower and doing my morning routine.

After doing so I go get changed into actual clothing as I'd rather do it now and not when everyone's awake.

Once I'm done I notice Jeongyeon get up and head to the bathroom across the corridor. I decide to go into Momos room to annoy the hell out of her by waking her up.

"Momo- unnie.. psst" I shake her lightly as I hear her groan before pushing me away by my forehead.

'You asked for this..'

I run into the kitchen grabbing a cup and filling it up with cold water before making my way to Momo and jeongyeons room.

"Y/n! What are you doing?" I hear chaeyoung shout/whisper from our room as I walk past.

"Waking Momo-unnie up" I reply before dashing off to pull my prank.

Heading into her room I see jeongyeon drying her hair while in her pjs again.

"Need something y/n??" She asks looking at the cup I have in my hand.

"Just waking up Momo-unnie :)" I say while grinning evilly.

I waddle over before looting the cold glass all over her face.

"YAAHH!!!" She screams as she bolts up as I fall to the floor laughing.

"Y-Y/N-SHII!!!" she yells as she gets up ready to grab me. I dash off into the living room before she can grab me to see Jihyo and Tzuyu making breakfast as I sprint and hide behind the Couch.

"Why the rush Y/n?-" "Y/N!!!!!" Jihyo got cut off my a wet (ya nasty) Momo running into the room. "GET HERE NOW!" She shouts again as he start to laugh again.

"What happened Momo-unnie?" Jihyo asks while heading over.

"Y/n poured a cold glass of water on me!!" She yells at me while also informing Jihyo.

Before I can run again Jihyo grabs me by my wrist with her god like abilities before pushing me towards Momo. "Apologise Y/n-shii" I hear her say from
Behind me as Momo unnie smirks in victory.

"Sorry Momo- unnie" I reply as I roll my eyes. "Buy me jockbal next time we can. Not for debate."

"Okay Piggie-unnie" I snicker as I run into the basement to go and put on some light makeup before being scolded again.

{.}

We head towards M Countdown to have our first performance ever and I feel my palms begin to sweat as I sit next to Dahyun and Jeongyeon.

I start to rub my hands on my jeans as my nerves grow with every passing minute. Before feeling Dahyun pat my shoulder.

"You okay Y/n-shii" she asks while smiling brightly at me.

"Yeah.. just nervous.." I say while gulping trying to stop my throat from drying up.

"I think we're all mevrvous" Jeongyeon adds while looking at everyone else in the van who seem to be unable to sit still.

"We got this!" Nayeon unnie shouts while raising her fists in the air. We chuckle at her antics before the nerves come back to pressure us.

{.}

After getting my makeup done I look over as Tzuyu, Dahyun and Mina are still getting theirs done as Nayeon, Jeongyeon and chaeyoung are getting their outfits on while Momo, Sana and Jihyo are getting their earpiece and mics sorted.

Not really knowing what to do I go and change into my outfit (make up any design you want I'm not too specific)

I then go and grab my earpiece before asking Momo unnie to help as it got caught in my hair, instead of Momo-Unnie however Mal-chin walks over and helps me instead. Feeling his cold hands on the back on my neck and in my hair makes me sick. Honestly..

"Good luck out there.. My y/n-shii" I hear him whisper before he helps me up off the floor before then attacking my mic. I look into his eyes to see them dark and cold with s hint on unknown desire I can't make out, as I catch him glancing at my lips every now and then.

As we head backstage behind the curtains I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, looking over I see it's Jihyo- Unnie as she whispers in my ear "Your managers not afraid of boundaries. He's very touchy" she adds with a chuckle at the end, I see what she's trying to do.

She's trying to hint to me he's getting too friendly.

"I know Unnie.. it makes me a little uncomfortable.." I nervously chuckle as I see Jihyos smiling face turn into a serious one.

"Complain, or better yet tell him to stop touching you, as well as stare at you... like he's doing now" she adds,

I look over to see Mal-chin looking directly at me, once he catches me looking at him as well he smiles 'his smile makes me sick'

I ignore his smile and head to get ready to perform, which is why we're here in the first place anyway.

{.}

After doing our performance we all now before saying our greeting.
"One in a million, Hello we are Twice, thank you" we say in unison as we head off the stage, panting heavily. Still hearing the cheers from the crowd.

'Our debut song may not be as successful as overs right now.. but we will push ourselves to new limits and warm the hearts of many.. I hope at least' I say to myself to try and cheer myself up. As everyone heads back to the dressing room.

"I can't wait to go sleep"

"I can't wait to go eat.

"SAME!!"

"Y/n-shii come sit down" I hear Nayeon day as she moves over to let me sit on the sofa. She is the oldest so I should do what she asks of me..

I hug her and rest my head in her shoulder before slowly drifting off to sleep as we have a 10-30 minute wait until we can go.

{.}

This is a bad update 😬😅

Sorry I haven't been updating much I kinda got writers block but I'm getting their.

Hope you enjoy the book so far 🙂💙