Debut song!

Y/Ns POV

After a few weeks of struggling with shooting and successfully avoiding Mal-chin our first ever M/v was going to be released.

Even though we promised to become closer I still feel a gap between the other 8 members. Although the each try and fill it In their own way, mostly with Affection, humour or just being kind. Even Tzuyu has been getting close.

Moving on from the past,

We are now at or set for our M/V, our last day of shooting which is basically nailing the scraps and little side bits we hadn't 'perfected' yet. So the time spent today is predicted to be a lot less than usual as well as we've already booked interviews for after the song is released (for promotion of course.)

Right now I am payed out on a sofa behind set with my head resting on Momos legs as I rest my eyes, eventually I feel her hands brushing my hair as I subconsciously hum into the soft touches.

"You like that Y/n?" She asks while chuckling as I nod my head with a smile chuckling with her. "Y/n start preparations for your shoot!" I hear the director call as Mal-Chin heads over, being my personal manager I can't always avoid him I suppose.

As I start walking to the set I feel Mal-Chin put his hand on my back, near my waist to be exact. Although it is completely unnecessary to do in the first place I feel his hand gradually go lower.

'What the hell is happening.. it's not on purpose right?.. He's been a bit touchy recently tho.. is this his way of being friendly' before he can get any lower I run ahead after hearing my name being called by Jihyo, to film our little duo scene to be exact.

As we prepare I feel Jihyo grip my arm before whispering "Are you okay?" Assuming she must of noticed how uncomfortable i was I smile and nod adding that it was 'nothing to worry about, just being friendly'

Before she can ask anything else we're asked to shoot our scene.

{•}

Our scene was done and as we are all getting changed to head to the dorm, however I have yet to get changed as I don't feel comfortable enough to get changed in front of other people. Especially if these 'other people' or gorgeous women.

As I sit and wait (making sure I don't peak at their bodies)  I notice a red flashing light in a plant pot.

Going to inspect I notice that it's a camera pointed directly at my members. Not knowing what to do I quickly grab it and switch it off before telling the others.

"Guys! There's a camera here that was recording you all!" I tell quickly while inspecting it before the others head over some still without shirts or bottoms may I add.

"What the fuck?" I hear Jeongyeon swear as I look over to see her fully dressed although her shirt is still partly unbuttoned. 'OH no, that's hot..'

"Who would do such a thing" rearing my gaze from jeongyeon I see Nayeon only in a shirt as her legs are bare 'i should just go hide in the corner, maybe shrink down and hide in the flower pot..'

I immediately look away from Nayeon and turn to the camera, inspecting the footage as well as past recordings/ Photos. Noticing how they're mostly provocative photos of my members and some of me getting changed into my outfit.

As we all freak out, the further back we go the more I notice how most of them are photos of me, including some even in the dorm and one even when I was brushing my teeth.

I feel someone rubbing my back as the camera is taken off me by Momo, looking over to see her just in her jeans and no shirt as I internally panic.

"I think that's enough for you to see Y/n, I'll take this to a manager, maybe Pinky Oppa.." she adds while giving me a reassuring smile.

I turn to see who was rubbing my back to see it was Dahyun, thankfully fully dressed 'I can't handle this anymore I think I'm as red as a tomato'

I head over to where we were getting changed as the other members check to see if there are anymore cameras, taking this as my chance to get changed while no ones looking, while also keeping my back turned away from the other members so they don't see what's marked.

After getting changed (as well as the rest of Twice) we head back to the dorm, while Pinky Oppa handles the 'situation'.

While waiting for the van Momo comes over to me before wrapping her arm around mine "don't worry, pretty sure no one saw" she says while smiling at me as I smile back.

We head in the van as Momo keeps her hands wrapped around mine tightly.

{•}

We get into the dorm as we all plop onto the sofa before Pinky- Oppa comes in explaining how "JYP wishes to keep the camera thing hidden from the public due to not wanting a scandal just before your girls official debut and until the culprit is caught he wished for us managers to be carefully watched. On the positive note he wished to have a Vlive if you reacting to your new M/V alongside small self introductions" he smiles after finishing he Oscar award winning speech.

"Sounds awesome" Jihyo says while nodding, taking side glances to se if any of us have an uneasy expression, which luckily no one does.

{•}

We started the Vlive and the self introduction as we now wait for the M/V to be posted.

As we wait I rest my head on Momos shoulder as the other members around us have their own goofy conversations.

"Why is iced water better than water?"

"Because it's double water ;)"

I chuckle slightly as everyone suddenly starts counting down from 10 until our M/V is released.

As it is released we all cheer as we begin to watch it, halfway through I start to notice Jeongyeon begin to cry, Mina also notices as she quickly goes to hug her followed by everyone else

As we all go and comfort her I notice Tzuyu on the end chanting "Twice, T-WI-CE" over and over as I chuckle slighting. After comforting Jeongyeon as well as singing our new debut song I notice how almost everyone is in tears now other than Mina, Jihyo and chaeyoung.

As I hang back while rubbing and patting everyone's heads who I can reach I start to think of how I can express how I feel about the M/V as well, however, nothing comes to mind.

As Jihyo finishes the speech saying how we will stay humble and once can see is at 8pm in KBS tomorrow the live stream ends.

As everyone gets up to go get tissues or hide their crying face in there room I notice Tzuyu hiding behind her dog as she cries subtly.

I decide to head over slightly taking the dog away from her face before wiping off her tears and hugging her while patting her back as she hugs me back, letting her soak my shoulder as well as letting out quiet sniffles.

"It's okay, we've made it now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~