Chapter. 9.

Y/ns POV

I sit in the back of the van, staring at nothing in particular, but instead just processing. What just happened today, is something that will stick with me forever, and could also ruin my whole dream and career.

I can tell the members are concerned, not only by the silence but also the worrying glances they keep throwing my way.

'Do I really look that pathetic?...'

Why me? Why did it have to be me? Although.. I'm glad it wasn't my members... why.. just.. why..

"Y-Y/n... were here" I hear Momos voice call for me as I look over at her. Staring into her eyes, her brown beautiful eyes... I feel my own begin to tear up, and before i know it I'm crying- why am I crying?

"Y/n what happened today.. wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could of done okay? We... were never going to see him again, okay? You'll be okay" I feel Momo bring me into a hug as I cling onto her clothes tightly, as if I'm holding on for dear life.

{•}

We enter the dorm as I immediately feel Jeongyeon grab my arms, leading me to the couch where they all gather round sitting beside me as Jeongyeon kneels in front of me.

"Are you okay Y/n?.. Were here for you remember.. Were your family.. remember?" I feel her hold my hands tightly, but all I can do..

Is smile.

I stand up before heading to my room before climbing the bunk bed and lying down.

"If this is a dream, wake me up from this hell" I close my eyes before drifting off.

~~~~~

I open my eyes and look around, I'm in-.. the changing rooms? But aren't I supposed to be in bed?-

I feel someone hug me from behind "no.. no. No- no no no no no!" I turn around to see.. Him.

I feel his hand wrap around my mouth before tying something around it as he pins me to the wall feeling down my body.

I hear Tzuyu coming over-

'T- Tzuyu- unnie... help..'

"Should we just leave and let Y/n join us later? She's still getting changed." I hear Momos voice.

'No! No.. please save me-..'

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, she probably is just overwhelmed from performing. Y/n-sii, we're going to go outside now, please hurry" I hear Jihyo respond before they all start leaving.

I feel him kissing my shoulder as I reach my hand out and my field of vision starts becoming blurry.

"Unnies... come back.. come back.... COME BACK"
~~~~~

I jolt up to see Dahyun sitting besides me.

"I- I came to sleep with you again tonight.. If that's okay- and I saw you tossing and turning so I got worried and was about to wake you up- sorry if I scared you" Dahyuns voice sound sincere. I feel her grab my hand as she holds it grazing her thumb across my knuckles.

"I- it's fine Dahyun.. you can stay" I say as I pull up the covers for her to climb in smiling to re-assure her, although, this isn't what I want right now, if it's their way of showing they care, I'll take it to heart.

"Is it okay if I hug you Y/n?" I hear Dahyun say as I turn around to face her as I see her face a bit red as she holds my arm.

"Sure Dahyun- Unnie. If it's you I don't mind" I reply as I feel her wrap her arms around me tightly.

"Goodnight Y/n-sii"

"Goodnight Dahyun-unnie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bad so I decided to wake up extra early and write a chapter for you!

Sorry if it's not that good but I'm tired and I realised I hadn't sent it as I just kept it in my drafts.. (sorry)

Enjoy!! 💙✨