6

1 week later / Monday

Mina's POV

Tzuyu's Apartment

I've had enough with Tzuyu being upset and pissed and not doing well in her classes, so I begged Minju to tell me where she lives. She finally gave in even though she was worried Tzuyu was going to beat her ass. I knocked on Tzuyus door. I wat for 10 minutes and I was about to knock again, it opened. When she realized it was me, she went to shut it, but I put my foot in the doorway.

"You're not getting rid of me", I said and opened the door.

"Why are you here?",

"To look after you", I said walking in.

"What's with the suitcase?".

"You'll see", I said shutting the door.

"You are going to be staying here, aren't you?".

"More like living with you", I said.

She pouted.

"What don't you want to see me every day?", asked.

"No not when I am in a wheelchair".

"And I don't care if you're in it because I know we can get you to walk again", I said.

"What really?".

"Yes. But it will take time and in the meantime, I'm going to be living with you till you can walk again perfectly".

"My life isn't over".

Agio this cute baby.

"Have you showered or had a bath?".

"Oh, shit I am not getting naked in front of you".

Tzuyu's Bathroom

"This is weird on so many levels".

Her face was really red. I was shy to see her naked too. But we must do it to clean her.

"I'm just looking after you", I said.

"I know but I am so useless at the moment".

"You're not useless. You got in the bath because of some pull up bar you have randomly in the bathroom".

"I like to be fit. I don't have much money to go to the gym to get a membership card".

"I thought your parents are rich", I said confused.

"They are but they favourite Taehyung and Hyunjin that's why me and Minju don't get along with them".

"Ah talking about Taehyung. Why can't he just leave me alone, I clearly made it obvious I am not interested in him".

"Because you like girls", she said.

"You know you're still the only one who knows maybe Sana too I think she figured it out".

"Hang on I was on the phone with Minju before the accident happened. She was telling me to stop the car. But I was too late. So, is someone trying to kill me?".