20

Thursday

Tzuyu's POV

Hospital Bed

"Eonni!".

Minju hugged me.

"Hey", I said hugging her back.

"I am sorry Min but I need to go and apologize to Mina", I said.

"You remember?".

"Yes, so I need to get dress and go see her", I said.

"But the doctors said".

"Min please".

"Okay, I'll help you".

~ Time Skip ~ 

Outside Minas house

I knocked on the door hoping for Mina to answer.

"chou".

"Momo please listen", I said pleading.

"Listen to what you raped my sister. And you expect me to let you near her again?".

"I don't think so. She doesn't want you. And she doesn't care about you. Just like she shouldn't have in the first place. Now get lost. Okay. She doesn't LOVE you. Yet you thinking coming here to apologize is going to make everything better? You did a terrible thing. I wanted to call the police, but she wouldn't let me".

"So go, I won't tell her you came. She is busy with a new girl".

"A n-new g-girl?".

"Yes, now get out of here before I call the cops and tell them what you did to her", she threatened.

I sighed, turning away from the door. No chance of getting her back in my life. I walked over to the bin and threw the flowers in the bin. All of a sudden, I coughed out some blood. I held onto the post beside me to keep me up from falling. I took a tissue out of my pocket and wiped the blood away. I put it into the bin then walked away slowly. 

Mina's POV

 I watched Tzuyu dump the flowers into the bin. My phone vibrated so I checked it. 

Dubu

hey check the news article

I came of a message and went onto the news. I couldn't believe what I was reading.