19

3 weeks later / Wednesday

Tzuyu's POV

Hallway / Pass the dance room

I remember her. I just stood there and watched her dance. I rarely get to see her dance. The dance finished and I was going to go up to her, but a girl approached her.

"That was beautiful", she said.

"Watching me then?".

"I mean yeah but not like that. I'm not a pervert", she said.

"Anyway, my name is Yves, and I like to take you out for dinner".

"And before you say I need your sister permission I already asked her. She said it was fine. I'm not like Tzuyu".

"Don't talk about Tzuyu. If you're paying for the dinner, I'll consider it. But at the moment I am busy".

"What are you doing here? I don't want you anywhere near her".

I looked at Momo.

"You stay the hell away from her", she said pushing me out the way and went into the dance room.

I'll call her.

Minas' POV

Dance Room

"Come on let's go Tzuyu is hanging by the door", Momo said grabbing my hand and pulled me out of the room.

I mean she was right Tzuyu was there. We never spoke after the incident at the apartment.  

Car

We were listening to the radio when it went onto some news.

~ News update on the missing case of the second child of the Chou family. Chou Hyunjin has been found dead. She was murder and the police are investigating ~

"I don't give to shits about the chous", she said turning the radio off. 

~ Huge Time Skip ~

At Home / My Bedroom

My phone was vibrating, I just picked it up and answering it. 

Me: Whose calling at 2:08 am

???: Sorry to call at this time

Me: tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Yes it's me. I remember. And I want to apologize

Me: Past midnight?

Tzuyu: Well I couldn't sleep knowing that I never had apologized after doing what I did. Your right it wasn't me and I shouldn't have listened to my teammates

Me: I don't know if I can accept it Tzuyu. You scared me

Tzuyu: And I am sorry so fucking sorry for doing that. I quit the team after what happened... I wanted to find you but I couldn't find you

Me: Why did you try??

Tzuyu: It's stupid now. They sad if I hade sex with you I could become captain again

Me: You cared more about your basketball career than what you were forcing me to do?

Tzuyu: I know you can hate me but please know that I am sorry for what I did to you...

Tzuyu: I love you...

Tzuyu: *phone drops*

Me: Tzuyu?

The phone call ended. Strange. I decided to just sleep.

Tzuyu's POV

My Apartment

I pushed him off me.

"You got nowhere to hide", Tae said pushing me down to the floor.

"You're a psycho", I said.

"You should've died in the car crash! You ruined my plan! You were meant to be dead first! Not Hyunjin!!".

He put the knife near my stomach.

"You were meant to be dead not here!!".

I punched him in the face, but it did nothing. He just brought the knife closer to my stomach with the tip touching. I closed my eyes. This is the end. I screamed in pain crying as the knife slowly went further.

"TZUYU!".

The knife stopped. Police came barging in and pushed Taehyung to the floor.

"Min", I said crying in pain.

"Hey, don't worry I'm going to call the ambulance", she said.

"It hurts".

"I know just hang in there okay", she said holding my hand.

I felt my eyes close.

"NO TZUYU STAY HERE WITH ME!".

My vision started to fade.

"tzuyu!".

I could hear her crying but I couldn't do anything.