16

Monday

Minas' POV

At School

It felt wearied to be back at school.

"Hey, Mina".

"Oh, hi Jihyo", I said.

"You don't sound very happy to be here", she said.

"I'm fine".

"Hey, you can tell me anything", she said.

I sighed and closed my locker.

"Tzuyu, I am worried she's going to change just to become popular again", I said.

"You don't trust her?", she asked.

"I do but just that fear", I said.

"I understand what you're saying. Sana was part of the basketball team. She left the team to be with me. It's not like I told her to quit. She quit because the coach always pressured her to do well at the time Tzuyu wasn't the captain, it was Sana. It got to the point Sana was overworked and passed out. I just said I was concerned about her health then she left".

"Eonni I never knew you and Sana were actually dating", I said.

"Not many people do. I keep it a secret I'm not exactly attractive and Sana is ju--".

Her mouth got covered.

"Morning Mitang. This cute thing needs to stop talking bad about herself. So, whenever she does tell me and I'll come", Sana said removing her hand from Jihyos mouth.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"And babe I didn't go out with you because of your looks. It's who you are inside. However, I think you are hot and very attractive, and you'll be my wife and then everyone will know", Sana said.

I felt something back hugged me and lips touched my cheek.

"Baby I've been searching for you", Tzuyu said.

I saw some girls looking over and I felt uncomfortable. Now I see why jihyo kept hers a secret.

"Don't worry those girls".

I looked up.

"They are just jealous of you", she said pecking my lip.

"Yeah, bitchy girls like that always are jealous", Sana said.

"Mina!!".

Dahyun came running to me at full speed.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Nothing I just thought I'll run to you", she said.

"Wait yes there is something actually. Chaeyoug is back in America", she said pouting.

"Already?".

"Yeah, she really wanted to get back to her girlfriend".

"Who's the cute looking tofu?".

"Mine", Momo said.

"Since when?", I asked shocked.

"Since yesterday", she said.