15

1 week later / Sunday

Tzuyu's POV

Park / Under a tree

"Baby", I said laying my head on her lap.

"Yeah".

I took her book away.

"Will you come to my basketball games?", I asked.

"How can I miss them. However, I'm quite sure your coach mention you should never talk to me when on the court", she said.

"So, you won't watch me?", I asked pouting.

"No, I will, just won't be talking to you till you're out of the gym".

"I don't get it though. The other players had girlfriends and were allowed to be on the court and kiss them. So, I do not understand why I'm not allowed to", I said.

"Cause you're the star player maybe".

"So, I should have the same rights", I said sitting up.

I looked at her.

"You look adorable wearing those glasses", I said.

She smiled and cupped my face. She leaned into peck my lips.

"Hey, love birds".

We both pulled away and saw Dahyun. She was with Minas, older sister Momo.

"Still not keen on you two dating but, I have no rights to break what you have. So Tzuyu you do break her heart be prepared to be sitting in the wheelchair again", Momo said.

"Oh, shit you reminded me of something", I said.

"What?".

"Minju. I need to call Minju she knew something about my accident", I said.

"You don't need to call me".

I turned my head and saw Minju with her girlfriend and a child.

"A child?".

"This is Chaewons little sister", Min said.

"Oh okay, so when you were on call to me why were you telling me to stop the car?".

She came and joined me and Mina on the floor along with the others.

"Well, I overheard Taehyung talking on the phone to someone. He mentioned trying to get rid of someone from a car accident. And recently he was jealous of how close you and Mina were. So, I assume it was you whom he was talking about. And you happen to off get into a car accident", she explained.

"Trying to say our own brother wanted me dead?".

"I don't know it might have been coincident, but I don't know if it was".

She got up.

"Just watch your back okay sis", she said then walked away with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's sister.

"I can't be him because Taehyung was at the park, and I told him no. And that was on the day of your accident", Mina said.

"He could've hired someone", Dahyun said.

"I know he's an idiot, but he wouldn't kill me", I said standing up.

"Tzuyu have you heard the story of the brother who got jealous over his own sibling that he murdered them all. Then murder his parents?".

I looked at Momo.

"He started with the one he disliked the most then the second then the third. Coincidence all his siblings were sisters too. He had three. He killed the seconded eldest then the seconded then last. You happen to be the second".

"Okay Momo enough with the creepy theories let's go get food", Dahyun said and pulled her away.

"Hey, don't believe what she said, as you said taehyung wouldn't kill you", she said.

"Yeah, let's head back home", I said. 

Minas' POV

Our Apartment

Momo wasn't lying, there really was a documentary about it.

"Babe".

I looked over at Tzuyu.

"It's not true right?", she asked.

"Umm yes, it is a true story, but I don't think he is that crazy", I said putting my phone down on the side.

"Your right he's not".

She joined me on the bed.

"There's nothing to worry about", she said and hugged me.

I combed her hair with my fingers.

"Sleep well", I said.

"Mhm".

It's our first time sleeping together with her legs being back to normal. So, I won't have to worry about her hurting herself anymore. My father said she's fully stable. I am proud of what she has done. She makes me love her more every day.