Chapter five

You groan as you make it to the last too few steps to get to your apartment

Pulling out your keys, you put it in the lock and turn it before hearing a soft click on the other end.

The sound of faint music could be heard as you hesitantly pushed the door open to step inside.

"Annie, I'm home!" Your voice echoed in the small hallway area before you turned around. Heat rose to your face as your eyes widened seeing Annie and Armin on the couch. Annie was straddled across Armin's lap and you could see her shirt discarded on the floor as you met each others gaze.

You slap your hand across your eyes and feel your face scrunch up as Annie sighs. "Oh my god! seriously?!"

"At least we were clothed." She lets out a low mumble as Armin quickly stands up.

"I am so so sorry!" He waved his hands in front of him and you could hear his voice crack as his face flushed to a faint pink.

You blink a few times as you stare at them for a few seconds. The image was now burned into your head making you frown as you grasped your keys again. "I'm just gonna go..."

You slam the door behind you then sigh before walking back down the steps. As you got to the bottom, you walked to one of the nearby benches before sitting down to pull out your phone.

It had been two days since your car broke down and since then you had either been catching ubers, or riding with Eren.

Your fingers tap against your phone screen as you text Eren asking if he was busy.

Not even a few seconds later his bubble appeared on the screen showing he was typing. You smile as he says he's on the way back like he hadn't just left.

After a while of waiting, you could see his car finally pull up. You stand up and wait for the soft click of the door being unlocked so that you could get in.