Chapter three

"I don't know, Armin

"I don't know, Armin." You grab a few dirty plates out of his hand then dump them into the dish water to wash.

Armin glanced over at you as he places a few other dishes on the counter to be washed. "I thought you would know since you're her roommate?"

Scrubbing the plates, you sigh as you look at him from over your shoulder. "If you wanna see her why don't you just come over? I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

He leans against the wall not too far away from you as your co workers quickly brushed past the two of you. "What about you though?"

You shrug. "What about me?"

"Isn't that like... weird for you?" He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck as you stop washing the dishes so that you could turn to face him.

"If you're gonna fuck can you let me know ahead of time so i can plan somewhere else to be?" Your eyes meet his as his cheeks start to turn a faint pink.

He waves his hand frantically as he processed your statement fully. "It's not that! I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

You sigh then give him a dismissing wave showing that you were over it. "I'll be fine, I'm barely home anyways. Hurry up and serve the food before you get us fired."

Both you and Armin worked at a restaurant not too far from your college and ended up working the same shifts most nights.

It was currently packed so you were struggling to keep up with everything and Armin talking to you wasn't helping.

Any other day you would wait tables but got stuck with dish duty tonight since the dishwasher broke.

A small groan leaves your lips as you stack the clean dishes for food to be placed on while grabbing the other ones too wash.