Chapter 3. At the zoo

( Hey everyone, this is the author really quick. Yeah i will just say that i would appreciate if you guys didn't make any sexualized comments (ik how you guys are -_-) And also, if George or/and Dream feel uncomfortable with this, or gives a sign, that they don't like this being up, i will delete it immediately. Thx for your time, enjoy the fanfic :) )

- Dream's view -

I woke up, and when i opened my eyes, i saw right in George's hair. He moved a little, and pushed his head down to my chest. What if he's waking up, my my crazy heart beat? I got my mind on something else, when he started moving, and itched his eyes. A gap came from him, and i quickly looked my eyes. I could feel his head on my chest again. He was still asleep. I opened my eyes to go out on the toilet. I tried to sit up, but couldn't. George was clingy. Cutie clingy.

- Time skip -
They sat around the morning table, eating some bread. It was like nothing happened yesterday, until Sapnap said "George was your mattress good?". George turned red, and looked at Dream in (gay) panic. Dream began laughing. "It was okay" George said blushing. Sapnap and Dream started laughing. Like for good. George couldn't help it, and started laughing too.

They finished the breakfast, and got ready for the day. "What should we do today" Dream asked. "Oh! What about going to the zoo?". George asked. "Sure, but is it okay if we bring Karl too? I wanna be with him" Sapnap said, looking at George then Dream, then George and then Dream again. "Sure" Dream said giggling. "Okay I'm gonna call him" Sapnap said, walking to his room.

Geroge looked at Dream, to try catch eye contact. Dream was already looking at him. They looked each other in the eyes. Dream started walking slowly closer to George. He took with George's his jaw, still looking in his eyes. George could feel the butterflies in his stomach, and started to get all red in his face.

(Something like this)

Sapnap came down from the stairs, and Geroge and Dream quickly let go. "Hi, sorry it took some time, but Karl is on his way" Sapnap said, with a huge smile on his face. "Perfect" Dream said. His voice sounded like he just got an flatulence.

They got out to the car, at it was Geroge, who should sit on the passenger side, and Dream was driving. Sapnap sat at the back, cuz then he could sit with Karl. There was slightly music in the radio. Dream turned the volume up, and they all sang with the song.

"JUMP IN THE CADILLAC, GIRL LET'S PUT SOME MILES ON IT! ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST TO PUT A SMILE ON YOU! YOU DESERVE IT BABY, YOU DESERVE IT ALL! AND IM GONNA GIVE IT SO YOU!-"

They picked Karl up, and drove to the zoo. They all got out of the car, and stood, looking up. Geroge and Karl ran to the intense. They was like little kids, and Dream and Sapnap was they're parents. They paid, and walked in. George and Karl was the first to point at the lions, and ran over too them.

They saw all the animals, and started getting hungry. "What do you guys wanna eat?" Sapnap asked, looking at Karl, to see. He said it to everyone, he just wanted to here Karl first. "I don't mind. I could eat about anything right now" Karl said, notice Sapnap's way to ask, and giggled. "Same" George said, going to the car. "Okay we could maybe go on Macdonald's? It is in fact George's fist real day in America" Dream said looking at Geroge. "Sure" Sapnap said, getting in the car "but it will take some time. The nearest Macdonals are 20 min away". "It's okay, you can drive, me and Gerige can sit at the back seat" Dream said looking at Geroge, that smiled at him. "Okay, Macdonals it is" Karl said going in the car.

There was a box on one of the seats, so they needed to sit close. No one of them minded it. They really didn't. George was getting tired, but didn't want to laid his head on Dream's shoulder. It would just be awkward, or something. Dream talked with Karl and Spanap, so he decided, not to do it. And it was not like Dream liked Geroge, right? No he didn't. Of course he didn't. They're just friends.

- Time skip (at home) -

"Hey Karl? Do you think you can sleep over? It's late" Sapnap asked, trying not to show, that he just wanted Karl to be around all the time. "Sure, I'm texting my mom now" Karl said. "Sap's right, we should go to bed, before it's getting too late" Dream said going upstairs to his room. "Are you coming Geroge?" Dream asked. "Huh?" Geroge said. He just zoned out, and didn't know what he was talking about. "Are you coming up? We're going to bed" Dream reminded Geroge. "Oh yeah, I'm coming" Geroge said, going. "Goodnight guys" He said to Sapnap and Karl. "Goodnight" they said.

"Goodnight Dream" George said, laying in the bed. "Goodnight George".