Chapter 4. Rain rain rain

( Hey everyone, this is the author really quick. Yeah i will just say that i would appreciate if you guys didn't make any sexualized comments (ik how you guys are -_-) And also, if George or/and Dream feel uncomfortable with this, or gives a sign, that they don't like this being up, i will delete it immediately. Thx for your time, enjoy the fanfic :) )

Dream woke up, at the same position as yesterday. He didn't remember started cuddling, but he liked it. Geroge and him was still just friends, Dream just wished to be more. That's why he wanted to cuddle, kiss, and hold hands all the time. But you can't do that with a friend. And he didn't even know if Geroge liked him like that. Friends can cuddle, and that's probably what Geroge wants. A friendship like this. But they can't kiss though, and that's the issue. It would also be a little awkward, when they holded hands out on the street.

"If George just liked me back" He thought.

- Time skip -

- Time skip -

"

Okay today it seems like raining all day" Sapnap said with his head in is phone. "So we can't really do anything". Dream looked up from det breakfast " We can drive to a places?" Dream said questioning. "No, cuz the news said it's rainig too much to drive" Sapnap said happy. They all looked at him "why are you so happy?" George asked. "I think Karl needs to stay here, if we can't drive him home" He said looking at Karl. A big smile came on Karl's lips, and he started laughing. Dream laughed too, and then they all stared.

The day was great, because they didn't really do much. They played UNU, Fish and Monopoly. They also watched all the Harry Potter movies. Spanap and Karl only watched until movie 4, because they wanted to go to bed. Dream and Geroge was sitting, in each their side to the couch. Dream looked at Geroge, who just sat, looking interested at the movie. He looks so cute dream thought. So unattainable. Geroge didn't see anything. He was too busy watching the movie.

Film 7 ended, and they just needed the last. "Can we see the last one please?" George asked, while looking at Dream. Dream noodled, and putted it on.

Spoiler alert!!

They were at the end. Voldemort just killed Harry. Dream looked at Geroge, that sat looking dead on the tv. Harry revived, and Geroge started smiling.

Spoiler alert done!!

"YES! Dream did you see that?!" Geroge said, as loud as he could right now, because the other two was sleeping. "Yeah Geroge" Dream said, while laughing a little. George looked Dream in his yellow eyes. (They're actually green but still) They were so beautiful. Dream moved a little closer to Geroge. They still looked each other in the eyes. Now they were really close to each other. It was like nothing else in the world was there, and nothing could distrub them.

- George's pov -

He's so perfect! Why am I even in love with him? He's so unattainable! Maybe i should move, and just like, go to bed. Would he even mind? Probably not. Ugh!

- Dreams pov -

He looks like he's thinking about something else. Maybe i should just sit back again, and watch the movie. Or maybe not? He's still looking at me.

- No one's pov -

George was in love with Dream, and Dream's in love with Geroge. They just don't know it yet. Sadly. Dream decided that this is the time he's doing it, this is the day, he's saying it.

"George?" Dream said, still looking George in his eyes. "Yeah? Dream" George said. He was nervus cuz he never felt like this before. Dream was nervus too. He was going to tell his best friend, that he liked him. "I-"

I will leave you guys with this, until next chapter. Sorry. Also sorry it was so short, i just didn't have the energy to make so many details.