Chapter 5. Late at night, just us

( Hey everyone, this is the author really quick. Yeah i will just say that i would appreciate if you guys didn't make any sexualized comments (ik how you guys are -_-) And also, if George or/and Dream feel uncomfortable with this, or gives a sign, that they don't like this being up, i will delete it immediately. Thx for your time, enjoy the fanfic :) )

"i-" Dream started. How should he say this? 'Okay i got this! Nothing bad is gonna happen.. i hope' He thought.

"What's up Dream? Are you okay?" George asked worried. "I'm okay, i just need to tell you something. It's kinda important" Dream said, in the most happy way he could. George looked at him, and smiled a little. At first he was worried, but Dreams smile made him change his mind.

"It's okay, just take your time" Geroge said still looking at him. "Okay, umm i think the time here, with you and Sapnap had been the best 2 and a half days of my life. And im happy that you came over, and i could meet you in real life, and be one of your best friends" Dream started "But i think, that just best friends, isø
wrong" He said, and immediately regret. He looked away from Geroge. "Wrong?" George asked worried. The smile on his face was gone, and he was a little scared. "I mean i think i want more" Dream said. This was the worst way possible i could say this! He thought. But George started smiling and asked "More?". He deep inside knew, what was happening. "Yeah.. umm George?" Dream tried. He thought he'd lost it, but Geroge just noodled happy.

"May i?" Dream asked, and took George's jaw. George nodded again, and Dream now had the yes he needed. He took around Geroge's back, and pulled him in for a kiss.

They let go, and Geroge was really red on his face

They let go, and Geroge was really red on his face. Dream giggled, and pulled Geroge in for a hug. He could feel Geroge's hard beat, because he was so happy. That made him blush, and giggle. "What is it Dream?" George asked. "I'm just happy" Dream said with a smile on his face.

"But umm" Geroge started "what
now?". Dream looked confused. "I live in England, and a long distance relationship never goes!" George continued. He started panicking. Dream could here that, so he took George's hands and said "Were gonna make it work, trust me". George began smiling and, pulled him in for another kiss. Dream kissed him again, and felt the butterfly in his stomach.

"Uhhh looks like there's someone who's going through" They herd a voice say. They quickly pulled away, and looked at the person. "Karl!" George said in shock. Dream started laughing, and Karl did too. "George! Your blushing" Karl said laughing. George covered his face in his hands, and they all started laughing uncontrollably. "Shhhh" Karl said, still laughing "He's sleeping". He pointed at the ceiling. "We should probably too" Dream said and stood up. "Yeah, we probably should" Geroge agreed, and walked with Dream up. "Goodnight lover boys" Karl said, going into his room.

Hi, sorry for a short chapter, but i just wanted to make the dramatic effect.