Chapter 6. To the Swimmingpools

( Hey everyone, this is the author really quick. Yeah i will just say that i would appreciate if you guys didn't make any sexualized comments (ik how you guys are -_-) And also, if George or/and Dream feel uncomfortable with this, or gives a sign, that they don't like this being up, i will delete it immediately. Thx for your time, enjoy the fanfic :) )

- In Dream's bed (the morning) -

They gave each other a little kiss. "Hi Georgey" Dream said and kissed him. George giggled. "Hi Dreamy" Geroge said. Dream started laughing at the nickname. "Dreamy?" He said laughing. George also giggled. "I could also call you Clay" Geroge said. He knew Dream didn't like when he called him Clay, but that's just George's way to flirt. "You better not call me that" Dream said playfully. He looked George deep in his eyes. George sat just looking back. "Clay" George said. Dream took George's hands, and pushed him against the wall behind the bed. George looked at Dream. He got a little shock, but still said "Clay". "Your going to regret that" Dream said, and kissed him, like it was the last time in his life.

- Time skip -

"What should we do today?" Dream asked. "I have an idea" Sapnap said looking up from his breakfast. What if we go to the indoor swimming pools down the street?". "That's a good idea, but i don't have any swimsuit" Karl said "Do you guys think i can bye some in there?". "You sure can, or else i will take some extra with me, so you can borrow some" Sapnap said smiling at Karl. "Okay swimming pools it is" Dream said. "Your on, right George?" Sapnap said, looking over too Georige, that seemed to not paying attention. "Huh" Georige looked at them in conference. "Can you look away from your boyfriend for one second?" Sapnap said sounding annoyed for fun. "He's not my boyfriend" George said "he's just my really good friend". He started to get a little red in his head, and Dream took notice. He started giggle and winked to George, who looked at him again.

- Time skip -

"We're should we go first?" Karl said taking Sapnap's arm, too drag him. "We can go over here" Sapnap said. He sounded wired, but they all knew that he sounded like that, when he tried not too blush. "I wanna show George something, is it okay if we come over later" Dream asked, looking at George. "Sure, we can find you later" Karl said dragging Sapnap away. Sapnap looked over his shoulder, to wink to the two lover boys. They both giggled, and walked off.

"Were are we going Dream?" Georige asked, going behind him. "Your gonna find out" Dream said still going. They came over too a cave. George looked up. There were leaves hanging down over the cave, and some small light in the roof, looking like stars. Geroge looked quick over too Dream, who already looked at him. George started smiling and giggled a little. They were alone. Dream took George's hand, and took him into the cave. Dream sat down. The water goes too his chest. He took George's arm, and dragged him down on his lab. George gasped a little, cuz he got a little shock. Dream giggled and kissed his cheek. "Your all red" Dream said trying holding back his laugh.

"Why are you so red?" Dream said actually confused. Georige looked at him, and then away again. "Is it because i kissed you?" Dream tried. He could see, that George thought, that it was an awkward reason. "No I'm beginnings getting used too that" George answered, smiling. "Then what is it?" Dream said laughing. George was kinda cute, when he didn't want to say it. "It's just because, i haven't ever seen you shirtless" He said being even more red. Dream busted out laughing, and hugged Geroge. "What?" George said confused. "It's just so dumb" Dream said. "No it's not" George said, slapping him playful. "Your such an idiot" He then said, pulling him in for another kiss.

- Time skip -

"What movie?" Karl asked. They just intered, but he already sat in the sofa. "I don't know. What do you guys think?" Sap said, taking his jacket off. "Umm what about Luca?!!" George said excited. He've never seen that movie. "Sure" Dream said, also sitting down. He pointed next to him, and George came over there. They still didn't want to hold hands, or anything Infront of the other two.

They were in the middle of the movie, when Karl started to yawn.  "I think i might go to be guys" he said, getting up. Dream looked at George, and they both knew, that when Karl was going, Sapnap would follow him. That meant that they would be alone, and could cuddle. Just like they thought, Sapanp got up as well and said "I think i will go too". "Okay goodnight guys" George and Dream said on the same time. "Goodnight" The two said. "Oh and Geroge?" Spanap said quickly "Good luck with you boyfriend". "He's not my boyfri-" George said, but before he could end, Sapnap was gone.

"He's such an idiot" Geroge said, laughing nevus. "But not an idiot like me" Dream said, looking at Geroge with a smirk. He then took his hands too George's hair. It was so fluffy! Geroge giggled, and hugged him tight. Dream layed back, so George could lay on his chest.

(Just pretend that it's Geroge that's on top of Dream)