Chapter 2

TW: swearing

I saw a boy with black hair, a white headband, a white shirt with the animated flame in the middle with a blacked long sleeved shirt under it. He had a black pentagram necklace around his neck, going well with the outfit he had on. He stared back with shocked brown eyes and a concerned but excited face "Holy shit. Holy shit I did it! Oh my god, are you a demon?" The person exclaimed.

I stared in confusion, why the hell wasn't this dude scared? "Um no. I'm not a demon, i'm a incubus, I'm sorry if this is rude but who the fuck are you and why aren't you scared." I asked, sort of blunt but what do you expect from me? The person chuckled and clasped his hands together. "I'm Sapnap, I'm what people call a witch, which is totally pronounced 'wicca' and I'm not scared of you simply because I study you guys on a daily basis." The person named Sapnap said.

"So you said you're an incubus? So a male sex demon? Awesome! Okay uhm.. What's your name?" Sapnap asked, I looked at him in confusion for a second. Do I even want to tell this wicca my name? Ugh fuck it, I don't know anything about this human world anyway, I need some help. "It's Dream." Sapnap beamed and turned around, closing his book and turning back around, holding it in his hand.

"Well Dream, we are now friends, and I'm going to teach you about the human world while you teach me about the Abyssal Plains and about incubi and succubi. Sounds like a deal?" Sapnap asked, holding out his hand. How the hell did this wicca know about the Abyssal Plains, not even most wiccans know about that place. I thought for a moment, I guess this wicca could give me a home and information about this place as he does the same for me. I sighed and took his hand, shaking it. Sapnap unconnected our hands and did a silent fistbump.

"Okay, well first off I need to show you this spell so you can look like a human, it doesn't take any sexual energy but it might give you random headaches soo I hope you're okay with that." I nodded and Sapnap smiled, placing his book down on his counter on the left of where the portal was at.

Sapnap flipped through many pages and then finally stopped on one page, tapping it with his finger. "Here, you read this while I finish brewing some potions." I nodded while looking at the page while Sapnap waved me off. Thank god that there were some human books in the Abyssal Plains or I would be screwed. I sighed and started to read the page that the wicca had said to read.

After a bit of reading, I finally finished "Uhm wicca? Snapnap? I finished." The wicca rushed into the room pointing his finger at me "It's Sapnap. Sap. Nap. Remember it." I nodded as Sapnap smiled "Good now let's practice this spell. I might have to skip a few days of school again but who cares anymore?" Sapnap chucked and took the book, setting it up so we both could see the pages. "Okay are you ready to learn Dream?" Sapnap asked, I nodded and he started to explain, me following what he said. After what felt like the 15th time of trying Sapnap sighed.

"Okay well... this is gonna be harder than I thought." Sapnap said as he rubbed his temples. After a few minutes "Well we're done for tonight but be prepared because we'll be training almost every minute of the day until you get it." Sapnap said as he closed the book, the pages slamming together. I nodded and looked at Sapnap "Uh... where will I be sleeping?" I asked.

Sapnap turned around with the closed book "You're very lucky ya know? The best wicca summoned you. You get your own guest bedroom. It's upstairs on the left down the hall, if you need me I'll be in the bedroom on the first floor to the right, kay'?" I nodded and I waved Sapnap off as he did the same to me.

I followed where Sapnap said the guest bedroom was and found a door, I opened it which led to a bedroom which I assumed was the guest bedroom. For a wicca this Sapnap had a nice and big house, now not as big as the castle at 'home' but what I'd call big for a human house. I closed the door and looked around.

The room was mostly a plain white color but the pillows were black and the blanket which looked weighed down was red. There were pink tulips in flower pots around the room along with one red and white spotted mushroom. It didn't quite fit with the room but it was nice still. I went to the white dresser and pulled it open. There were pieces of clothing that you wouldn't really find in the Abyssal Plains but I didn't want to wear the same clothing as today.

I grabbed a blue t-shirt and shorts that looked like they would be before the knee. I pulled off my clothing and changed into the clothes that I had picked out. It was way more comfier than the clothing in the Abyssal Plains so I was very satisfied. After a little bit of exploring around the room I heard Sapnap's voice "HEY DREAM! DINNER!" I hummed and opened the door, closing it once I exited and went to where I heard Sapnap's voice.

                                             ✪

I found the dining room which honestly looked quite fancy. It had a long black table in the middle with black chairs that had red cushions, a white chandelier hung from the roof right about where the middle of the table would be. The smell of food filled the air, making my stomach growl in hunger. "Sorry I didn't make it before, I didn't think I'd have any guests today." Sapnap with a laugh.

I chuckled and stood in front of one of the chairs, Sapnap looked at me with a raised eyebrow "You can sit Dream." Sapnap said, I nodded and pulled out the chair, sitting down. Sapnap prepared a plate of human foods that I had no idea of but it smelled amazing "What is this?" I asked. Sapnap laughed at the question but then looked at me with a confused face, seeing that I was 100% serious.

"You've never had this? Does this not exist in the Abyssal Plains?" Sapnap asked, I nodded and Sapnap hummed, placing the plate in front of me "Well it's steak, green beans, and mashed potatoes, it's not a lot but it's the most fanciest thing I could find and make easily." Sapnap said as he made his own plate, choosing the chair in front of me "Try it!" Sapnap exclaimed. I nodded and gently grabbed the spoon near the plate. I scooped up a spoon of the 'mashed potatoes' and put it in my mouth. Holy fuck this was good. I basically scoffed the rest in my mouth causing Sapnap to laugh.

I looked up confused as I finished swallowing "What's up?" I was confused. Sapnap stopped to answer, a few giggles and chuckles coming out "I'm gonna take that as 'this shit is really good'" I chuckled and nodded. It was amazing, not even good. Sapnap beamed and continued to eat. I tried the steak which was kinda like what we called hog nose soup in the Abyssal Plains but the steak was so much better than that nasty soup. I then got to the green beans which were good but not as good as the steak and mashed potatoes, but it was still more amazing than the food in the Abyssal Plains.

"So how was it?" Sapnap asked as he picked up the dirty plates and silverware. "It was amazing! The food here is so much better than the food in the Abyssal Plains. It's honestly better than eating sexual energy!" I said with a chuckle. Sapnap paused and looked at me with a raised eyebrow "Oh. I guess you don't know. Well we usually just eat sexual energy, us incubi and succubi, but we do eat what we would call 'normal food' for special occasions." Sapnap hummed and continued to do what he was doing.

I stood up and pushed in the chair "Uhm do you want some help, I feel useless for you giving me this amazing food but not doing anything in return..." Sapnap chuckled and waved me off "No, no. You must be exhausted. I mean you did literally switch worlds not even an hour ago. But before you go to sleep you should maybe take a shower." Sapnap said with a laugh "The guest bathroom is right across from your room. If you need anything then call for me." Sapnap said as he turned on the sink and cleaned the dishes.

"Alright!" I exclaimed as I headed up the stairs, going to the bathroom. There was a toilet, sink, and a bathtub with a shower head. The Abyssal Plains did have bathrooms and showers but we got dirty easily from wars and all. I grabbed a towel and placed it down, turning on the shower and taking off my clothes, stepping into the shower and closing the curtains. The hot water hit my body making my shoulders relax.

I did the normal stuff, washed my body, shampooed my hair, conditioned my hair, all that. I finished and turned the knobs, the shower stopping. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and grabbed the clothes I had taken off. I headed to my room and dried off, changing my clothes and flipped the switch to the room, the lights going off. I walked over to the bed and lifted the covers, they were unexpecting heavy, oh well I'd ask Sapnap about it in the morning. I got under the blanket, my body feeling weighed but still super comfortable. I quickly fell asleep from the comfort, getting ready for the hard-working day coming the next day.

===================================

Word count: 1,708