Chapter 5

TW: swearing, heartbreak, mentions of torture, mentions of murder, talks of lost family members, underaged-smoking

After a little bit of waiting George woke up, extremely confused "Where am I?" George asked in a deeply confused voice "Uhm the nurses office." George quickly moved to look at me "Oh, Dream. What happened?" George asked "You fainted..." I said, I couldn't tell him I'm a literally sex demon.

"Oh I wonder why..." George said to himself. George stood up and walked over to the chair, lifting my chin. "Well I had fun while it lasted, maybe next time it can go further." George said with a wink and walked out of the room, his hips swinging left to right. Fuck he was hot. What? No Dream, you just met him. I shook my head and stood up, walking out of the office as Mrs. Blackwood waved me off. I decided I would just wait in the bathroom until school was over, since it would be awkward as it already was.

                                       ✪

After what felt like forever it was 2:30, the time Sapnap said school ended, I walked out of the bathroom and saw students practically running marathons to their lockers. I went to my locker and saw Sapnap looking around, his eyes finally landed on me and he looked angry and concerned. Fuck. I walked over to the locker and grabbed my stuff, putting it into my backpack.

"Dream!? Where the fuck were you?" Sapnap whispered-yelled, putting emphasis on the 'fuck' part. I cringed as I swung my backpack onto my shoulder and closed my locker door. I looked over at George's locker where, of course, another group of people were around him. He looked over to me and wink with a cocky smirk, I quickly turned my head but side-eyed George "Uhm... I'll tell you in the car Sapnap." I said, looking back over to Sapnap.

He sighed and rubbed his temples "Ugh you're lucky I'm starting to see you as a friend or I swear... let's go." Sapnap said, dragging me out of the school, I got a perfect view of George and, of fucking course, he saw me. He giggled and waved me off, I chuckled embarrassed and halfly waved back. After that I was fully out of the school, Sapnap dragged me to the car and opened the passenger door, putting me into the car and closing the door, he went to his side and opened his, closing it once he was in the car.

"What happened? Where were you?" Sapnap said, looking at me, I chuckled as I looked at the school, scratching the back of my head and then looking at Sapnap "You obviously saw me go to him, since you were the one who said to do it. He offered a tour and c'mon Sapnap, if you were a sex demon and you were near someone that had THAT MUCH sexual energy than you wouldn't turn down. He showed me around and then we got to the bathroom he said that it was the bathroom and where we were going. He pushed me into a stall and teased me but then brushed it off, like nothing happened, and teasing an incubus is, what I would think and most other people would think, a bad idea. I grabbed his wrist and I kissed him, but the dude made me literally forget I was an incubus for a few minutes but then I snapped out of it and he fainted, so I did what most humans would do and took him to the nurses office. I decided to wait for him to wake up and he finally did and for taking a good bit of his sexual energy? He still had so much, it's sort of concerning, but anyways. He woke up and left and so did I but the nurse said she didn't want to get in trouble so I hid in the bathrooms until school ended." Subpoena just starred.

After a few minutes of silence Sapnap finally looked at the stirring wheel "What the fuck am I doing wrong? It's your first day here and you fucking kissed someone in the bathroom! And not to mention, the most popular gay guy that other gay guys that like femboys go for!" Sapnap exclaimed with a chuckle. I raised an eyebrow as Sapnap started to drive.

"What's a femboy?" I asked, Sapnap laughed as he kept his eyes on the road "What's a femb- oh wait, I guess you don't know what that is. Well it's a guy that mostly wears 'female' clothing like to a t, like even lingerie." I hummed as Sapnap continued driving. "You know Sapnap, you can ask me a question whenever." I said, Sapnap hasn't really asked many questions since I've been here so I thought I would throw it out.