Chapter 4

TW: swearing, sexual flirting, taking sexual energy

"WAKE UP DREAM!" I heard Sapnap exclaim. I jolted up and saw Sapnap smiling brightly "SCHOOL TIME DREAMMMM!" Sapnap yelled. I groaned and lifted the blanket up, shooing Sapnap off. He obeyed and closed the door, walking away.

I pulled off my clothing and put the clothing I had picked out the day before. I picked out a black t-shirt and a long sleeve striped black and white shirt with black jeans and something that looked like a chain. I put the striped shirt on first then put the t-shirt on, I pulled up the jeans and grabbed a belt, looping it in and securing it. Luckily Sapnap taught me how to do that.

I picked up the chain and walked out of the bedroom, going downstairs, since I could smell breakfast which is where Sapnap was. I walked into the kitchen and of course, like I expected, I saw Sapnap cooking "Uh hey Sapnap? I found this cool chain but I don't know how to put it on..." I said, a little bit embarrassed.

Sapnap turned to look at it and chuckled, turning off the stove and placing the food he had been cooking, it seemed done so I asked at a perfect time. Sapnap walked over to me and gently grabbed the chain from my hands. He lifted up my shirt a bit and clipped the chain onto my jeans. He let go of my shirt and it fell down a bit. Sapnap stepped back and studied my outfit.

"It's a good outfit, it just needs some...styling." Sapnap ruffled my hair making it messy, he grabbed some random rings that fixed my fingers and put them on, he grabbed a few bracelets and put them on. "Now I have to do this part but you can not move." I nodded and Sapnap put my hands onto the counter, rolling up my sleeves.

He grabbed what he called 'nail polish' (even though it didn't polish your nails..) that was black, he opened the bottle and swiped some of the liquid on the side of the bottle, he painted my nails and black nail polish covered the nude color of my nails. After a bit of fixing and painting he finished. "Okay now blow on them and make them dry, I have fan down here too so if that helps do that, I'll get your plate ready." I nodded and went to the fan, turning it to the highest setting and let my nails dry.

After a couple of minutes I took my hands away, shutting off the fan. Sapnap was already eating and there was a second plate in the same place I usually ate. I went to my plate and ate too, the table being in silence. I was quite nervous... what if I actually transformed in school... No. If I thought about it it would probably happen. I shook the thought from my head and continued to eat my breakfast.

After a few minutes of eating, me and Sapnap were both done, Sapnap cleaned the plates and I waited in the main room for him. After a few minutes he came into the main room, grabbed a backpack and passed me one "Here you'll need this, you're already registered into the school so don't worry about that!" Sapnap exclaimed. I nodded and Sapnap opened the door, Sapnap led me to a vehicle that was red and had tinted black windows. "This is a car, I really do hope you know what it is and how it works." Sapnap said, opening the door "I do, we have them in the Abyssal but it flies." I said, getting into the passenger's seat. Sapnap closed the door and went to the other side, opening it and sliding it "Mhm, flying cars huh? That seems so much cooler." Sapnap said as he started up the car.

He reserved the car and then changed the gear in the middle, making us go forwards. Sapnap turned on the radio and let music play. The car ride was quiet but it wasn't an uncomfortable quiet so that was good. And different. After a little bit of driving we got to a building that had neutral colors like browns, whites, and some marron reds. Sapnap stopped the car and got out, I opened my door and got out of the car, shutting the car door. Sapnap pressed a button on the keys which made the car make a noise.

I looked up and holy shit. There were tons of people going into the school with backpacks and all, I started to feel nervous but I pressed it down as Sapnap walked into the school. I followed and we were in a hallway with mental lockers that were many different colors, but mostly red and white colors. Sapnap motioned for me to continue following and I did as he did. He walked for a little bit and we stopped at two lockers "So you got lucky and were able to get a locker next to m-" Sapnap's words cut off as I looked at one person.