No filter

*Kat's P.O.V*

I stood up and walked back to Justin.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and walked to the passenger side of the car stepping in.

"So uh, what are we doing?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said starting the car. "We can just go to the mall." He said.

"And get mauled." I mumbled. He sighed. "I'm sorry." I said quickly. "I didn't mean to be rude. I just, I've had a hard past fee months. I know that isn't an excuse, but after the baby it was just Jeff that I would talk to. And after Jeff, I kind of just haven't talked... At all." I said. "It's like I don't have a filter."

"It's fine." He said shortly.

I pulled my knees up into the seat and pulled them to my chest. I knew he was just trying to help. But I was just too depressed.

"Kat, I'm sorry." He said softly.

"It's fine." I said in a quiet voice.

"No, Kat. I mean you're a sweet girl. You give as much as you can to others, and you just genuinely care. This shouldn't have happened to you. You deserved to have your baby, and Jeff."

My eyes had tears in them and they were about to spill over. I sniffed in. I buried my head in my knees and dug my nails into my jeans.

"God, I'm sorry." He said. "This was supposed to cheer you up." He said.

"It's okay." I mumbled.

"Do you still want to even do anything?"

"Yea." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't know." I whispered. "What do you usually do?"

He smirked and but his lip. "I uh, don't know if you'd be up for the stuff I do."

"Like what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

The Justin that I knew was so innocent, I couldn't picture him doing anything really.

"Kat." He said. "I'm not the same innocent justin I was when I left."

"Are you the same at all?" I asked.

"Was that supposed to be filtered?" He asked turning.

"No."

"I don't know honestly." He said. "I don't notice the changes, but I'm sure there are plenty." He said.

"I wish you were the same." I said quietly not for anyone to hear.

"People change Kat." He said snappy.

"I know, it's just I have zero stability in my life right now... I guess I was just hoping you'd bring a little back."

"I've changed.. But I'm still Justin." He said.

Hardly... Oh, my filters back.

"I know." I said. "So what do you usually do?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, I drink a lot."

"You aren't even old enough to drink." I said.

"Yea but I'm Justin Bieber." He said cockily.

"So?" I asked.

"So, I get things I want."

I looked out the window.

Still Justin my ass.