Dream

*Kat's P.O.V.*

"Kat. Kaaaaaat!" I groaned and rolled over. "Tampon girl!"

My eyes popped open. "J- Jeff?"

"Hey." He smiled.

"Jeff! What the fuck?"

"What?" I stared at him in disbelieve. "Oh!" He said hitting a realization. "Yea... This is just a dream my love."

"Jeff."

"Kat."

"Is this really you though?" I asked. "I mean- I mean are you in my dreams."

"Yea."

"Jeff." I said my eyes tearing up. "Oh my god. I miss you. P-please come back."

"Baby." He said in a soothing voice. "You know, you know, that if there were anyway way, I would."

"I just want to be with you." I said crying into his shoulder hugging him, holding on for dear life.

"You know you can't."

"I can, I just-"

"Kat, don't you dare even think about it."

"Jeff, I- I need you."

"It's hard, I know." He said rubbing my back. "But you can do it. I know you can."

"Please."

"Listen." He said pulling away. "I want to tell you something." I nodded and he wiped away my tears. "Remember how- how you promised me.. That you would be happy."

"Yea." I said.

"Are you going to keep the promise? For me?"

"I guess." I said quietly.

"Good!" He exclaimed. "It's Justin."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's who you'll be happy with. Justin. I know he seems like a douche right now, but he won't be if he's with you." He said.

"Jeff I-"

"No. He's a good guy.. Will be anyways."

"Jeff-"

"Kaaaat would you shut up?"

I smiled. I missed him. "Jeff?"

"Yes?"

"Will you- will you do something? When you're around? To let me know you're there?"

"Like what? Smack your ass?"

"No." I laughed. "Something small, just a little sign." I grabbed his hand. "So I know when you're with me."

"Yea." He said. "I'll uh... I'll kiss your cheek."

"What will it feel like?" I asked. "How will I know?"

"It'll be just like this." He said, leaning into me, pressing his lips to my cheek. "The only difference is you won't see me."

"Thank you."

"I love you Kat."

"I love you more Jeff."

He smiled and chuckled. "That's not possible."

~

I jerked awake, Looking around. Everything was exactly the same. Nothing out of place, and I was all alone.

"It was just a dream." I sighed, tearing up.

But then I felt it. The warm, moist feeling on my cheek. He was here with me.