ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 9

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

it was really late and jugyeong wasn't around. i worried too much to just go to sleep without her so i went to look around for her.

i walked out of my tent and saw jugyeong walking slowly and happily. she was barefaced.

i ran to her, "jugyeong! where were you? what happened to your makeup?"

sujin came out behind me. jugyeong must've been daydreaming or something because she walked right up to sujin and tried to hug her.

this girl just ruined it for herself.

i saw jugyeong's face drop when she realized what she did. i slowly walked away and into our tent.

"i'm just gonna let her explain," i muttered to sujin before going in.

...

i'm so tired this morning.

i slouched as i walked on the bus. i was about to go to the very back of the bus but jugyeong pulled me and forced me next to suho.

suho and i looked at each other, baffled by jugyeong's actions.

i let my head fall onto the seat. before i could realize, i had fallen asleep.

who? huh? what? oh. i was sleeping... it there a head rest here or something?

i sat up and turned to figure out what i was leaning on.

ope, suho's shoulder.

he looked down at me. i smiled awkwardly and dusted off his shoulder.

"sorry."

"no, lay back down."

well, then. how sweet.

...

i read once that people have three loves in their lives: their first love, their impossible love, and their true love. or something like that, i kind of didn't care at the time i read that, so i skipped the whole article.

"am i greedy? i'm absolutely greedy. how can i have two first loves? is that even possible?"

jihoo looked over his shoulder at me, "oh, have i finally seduced you?"

"aish, you're not one of them. i wouldn't be talking to you about love if you were my love."

"so you don't love me?" he turned around completely and made a sad face.