Chapter 13

Harry had ran all the way to the Ravenclaw table once he saw what was on his timetable. He had stayed with Draco, Flower and Blaise after what had happened with the twins, listening as the three (mostly Pansy) talked about their first night at the castle. There was a short speech from from their head of house, Professor Snape, and then they just went to bed, ya know, with the whole lake above them!

Harry had to go to his house table when Professor Sprout was handing out their timetable so harry decided to eat while he was there (Susan wouldn't stop staring at him till he ate something). Two strawberries later he took a look at his schedule for the year jumped up. This is where we are now.

So Harry has been all over the place. First Gryffindor table to get to the twins, then Slytherin to chat with his friends, although everyone else was pointedly staring at him. He briefly went to his table and had "breakfast" and now? Well lets just watch him run all the way to Ravenclaw, don't worry, it's not like people are staring at you.

He sat at the table with Hermione and gave her a bright smile. These we call his specialty. 

"Hello Harry, how was your sleep?" Sleep? Who cares! He gave her a quick nod and pointed to his timetable.  Hermione looked at his, then her own. "We have a lot of classes together..." Harry nods.

They both look up when they hear a cough. A boy with sandy brown hair and honey eyes were looking at them, along with a light skinned girl with black hair. Hermione turned back to Harry and opened her mouth while gesturing to them, but before she could say anything the boy spoke. "I'm Anthony Goldstien, nice to meat you. What are you doing here?" The boy- Anthony had said it all in one breath, and quite flat too. The girl sat next to him quickly turned to Anthony with an exasperated look.

"Use your eyes, they know each other Goldstien. And you can be nicer about your question too." She turned to Harry now, "I'm Lisa Turpin." Harry gave another smile, although this time a shy one, and waved to them both. 

"Lisa is one of my roommates. She and Goldstien know each other." Hermione was looking at the pair as she said this, but the statement was obviously directed to Harry. She was watching the two  closely with one eyebrow raised, but after a moment she looked back at her friend. Harry's smile slowly softened as he watched Anthony narrow his eyes and look at Hermione.

"Absolutely not! We met on the train. She is way to annoying to know." Anthony had an offended frown on his face. Lisa split into a wide grin and faced the sandy haired boy, eyes sparkling with an idea. "How could you say that darling? Is that all i mean to you?" 

Anthony's brows were drawn down with a sneer of his face as he started to verbally attack the girl. Lisa kept grinning.

Harry and Hermione watched the interaction between the two, Harry with amusement and Hermione with wide eyes. Harry quickly hugged Hermione and went back to his table. Susan saw him coming and put more than just some fruit on a plate for when he got there. Hermione watched the boy leave, slightly shocked at the hug she had received. She was also surprised at the firmness the boy had hugged her with, but mostly the fact that he had given her a hug. On the opposite side of the table, Anthony was still berating a grinning Lisa.