Chapter 5

Harry was right when he thought that Draco would take a while to find him. He, of course, knew people and was probably going to take a bit of the ride to school saying hi to them and catching up. He would try build acquaintances with who he thought would be in his house and maybe even bring some friends with him, weather it be to meat Harry, so he could have more than one person as company or for what ever other reason he would have.  What Harry did not anticipate (for some stupid reason) was that someone would arrive before Draco simply by chance.

This new person appeared to be a little embarrassed as he nocked before peeking his head around the door. He wore , what looked to be, hand me down robes and had red hair just like the twins he had met prior. They were most likely related. Harry Remembered Draco saying something about weasels? No! Weasleys! These were the Weasleys! So this must be Ronald? Yeah... This has to be Ronald. He slightly came into the compartment, seemingly shy.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" The ginger asked, "All the other compartments are full..." Harry offered him a small smile before nodding and nodding his head to the seat opposite him. Ron grinned before plopping down on the mentioned seat. They sat in quite a comfortable silence, while comfortable to Harry. He continued to read his book while the boy across from him shuffled in his seat. Ron obviously didn't like the silence. Harry, deciding it was going to be a long ride to just sit, marked and closed his book before putting it aside and gently looking over to the youngest Weasley male.

Ron brightened up and sat up a little straighter. "I'm Ronald Weasley! Nice to meat you." The red-head introduced himself. Harry replied with a closed-eyed smile, that the boy took as permission to continue talking. So Harry was right. This was Ronald Weasley! Harry could tell that Ron was a very social boy who loved to talk. That explains why he was so awkward without someone to talk to before. The talkative boy lead the entire conversation with Harry only giving small reactions to show he was listening.

Draco described the old pure-blood family as scruffy with too many children and to little money. Ron had mentioned 2 older men in the family that were not in Hogwarts anymore. These were his oldest brothers. He only mentioned there names once or twice during the entire conversation, but Harry liked to think himself observant and a really good listener. He had to make up for not talking one way or another, or at least, that's how he saw it. SO Harry was able to put names to both of them, Bill and Charlie. He had another 3 older brothers that were still in Hogwarts though. The oldest one that was still in school was Percy. He was also awarded prefect for this year, Harry could sense a little something in Ron's voice when he talked about his older brother's achievements, not jealousy or angry though, maybe melancholy? His other two older siblings were the twins, which Harry already knew. Though he did have a younger sister, the only other girl besides their mom in the family.

So yes, a little much on the children side. But who wouldn't be struggling with money when you have 7 children and yourselves to care for. Over all, Ron seemed like a good person to Harry, so he hopped he can get Draco and him to at least bear each other!

Ron loved quidditch. It was actually quite obvious - when he got to the subject of the famous wizarding game, his eyes gleamed with passion adoration and he talked about the sport for quite a while. Ron still hadn't realized that harry is yet to introduce himself, or (not) talk for that matter, which Harry felt quite amused about.

Not long after the train started a girl who looked around their age came walking into the compartment without even knocking. Harry frowned immediately, he quite respected manners  with where he came from. The female had a lot of bushy brown hair that looked like it could rival a lion mane and big front teeth. You could tell that she seemed confident just with the way she held herself. She was followed by a boy with short brown hair and a nervous expression on his face. he seemed really timid and took to just standing outside the compartment, to scared to actually come in.

"Have you seen a toad? A boy names Neville has lost his." The girl asked in quite an entitled voice. She didn't even introduce herself! At least introduce your self if you aren't giving people privacy! Harry, deciding he should do it or no one else would, took out his note pad and pen. You could hear the sound of the pen scratching on the paper while everyone else looked at him confused. "I haven't." Ron decided to speak up, getting them back on track. Mostly just to get rid of the weird atmosphere though.

Harry stood up from his seat and walked over to the door where the 2 people where standing. He handed The girl the top paper after tearing it out his note book and waited for her to read it. "Hello! Do you mind introducing yourself after barging in here without at least knocking first? Im Harry Potter!" She read out loud. Every one in the compartment gasped.

With all attention on Harry, he did what anyone who aren't used to getting acknowledged does,. He blushed. A lot. Trying to get the attention away from him, he tapped the paper in the girls hand, reminding them why he introduced himself in the first place. "Oh! I'm Hermione Granger. This Is Neville Longbottom." She motioned to the boy behind her. Harry sent a bright smile and a wave his way to say hello. "H-hi..." Neville greeted in a soft voice. 

Harry looked over to where Ron was sitting to see him still gaping he shock. He waved a hand in front of him to try get his attention so he can introduce himself as well. After that, they went back to the toad - who's name they learned was Trevor. Harry asked if they had asked a prefect or teacher for assistance, and when Neville (embarrassingly) said no, he offered to go with him to look for someone to help. He was pretty sure there were multiple spells to help find things.

It didn't take long to find a prefect to help, and once Trevor was back with his shy owner they headed back to the compartment. Harry was able to have a small conversation there and back and was able to find a little bit about his new friend. Mostly his love with plants, Neville seemed really confident in what he knew and really looked like he enjoyed the subject. So when Harry edged him on to talk about it, the brunette seemed to visibly relax with getting to talk about something he felt comfortable with.

Harry appeared to be genuinely interested with what Neville had to say, boosting up his confidence, if only a bit, and getting the boy to feel more comfortable with Harry himself. The dark-haired boy really liked Neville. He was passionate with his hobby of herbology, a really kind boy and over all very fun to be around! At least Harry thought so.

====================
Go check out @ACoffeeAddict2008 ! They're writing this major crossover with BNHA, Haikyuu, Black Butler, Harry Potter and Blue Exorcist. They're a friend of mine and I really think the book is going to turn out amazing! I'm in it too!!
It's called; The Mafia Group!

Have an amazing morning, day or night!
Baii!!
====================