Chapter 16

Harry walked into the Great Hall followed by his three Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaw. He did not stop at the Hufflepuff table but none of his friends realised that so they carried on following him. He did not stop at the Ravenclaw table. No one noticed. He did stop at the Gryffindor table, then proceeded to pull Ron and Neville from their seats and throw them to his friends behind him. Susan 2as the only one who had now realised that they were at a different house table and had stopped talking. Hermione caught Ron and Susan caught Neville. He began walking again, his other friends still too engrossed in their conversation to realise that they now had two Gryffindors in their grasps and were still not at their table. Neville was too shocked to speak and Ron protested with small intangible noises. No one heard him.

Witnesses from Gryffindor kept quite, for some reason. They just continued to watch, not helping their housemates at all.

Harry walked to the table of green and stopped behind Pansy and Draco. Blaise was opposite them and only smirked when he realised who Harry had hostage. His smirk could also be because neither Pansy or Draco had realised Harry was there. Oh well.

Harry then did his super sneaky, super deathly, super dangerous attack.

He hugged Pansy. Very tightly.

The little flower squeaked. Draco jumped. Blaise widened his smirk. Harry smiled. Harry also grabbed Draco and Pansy and threw them to Chuckles and Hannah respectively. Her reached over the table to grab Blaise and pull him around the edge (The three Slytherins were sitting at the end).

Now that all his friends had their hands full, he turned around and lead them all the way back to the Hall entrance. Let me remind you that they walked all the way across the Hall to collect -I mean to nicely invite his friends to come with him. Now they were walking all the way back.

"Harry!" Draco calmly said in a very dignified manner. Very.

"Harry what are you doing?" Susan asked softly, her voice hesitant and her eyes wide.

"What in Merlin's name!" Ron expressed his delightedness in seeing his friend for the first time since the train the night before.

Who is Merlin?

Harry tested the name on his tongue. Merlin. Mmmeeeeeerliiin. Merrrrrrrrrrlllllllinnnnnnn, Oh, a big leaf.

Harry had walked his friends outside for some fresh air. He was Under a tree with a lot of leaves to provide shade. Naturally he had found a leaf, This leaf was special though. It was big. Like really big. Bigger than both his hands put together. Harry wont admit he has small hands. This leaf also did not belong to the tree they were now under

He picked up the special lead and gave it to Neville.

Now his three talking friends had finally realised where they were. Harry did not know when that happened. He waved at them all and dropped. Just dropped. The people he collected -nicely invited- looked down.

Harry may I ask about why you are laying down on the ground like a starfish? No? Alright.

Neville followed, much gently, and sat on Harry's side, still holding the big leaf. Everyone followed to sit around Harry. Said boy looked around him and realised that they were still separating themselves based on houses and decided to change that. He grabbed Draco and pulled him over himself to force between Neville and Ron. Flower was pulled over him and forced between Hannah and Chuckles. Hermione pulled and forced in the small gap between Blaise and Susan. Everyone adjusted so no one was sitting on top of each other.

"Harry, darling," Flower began, "You can't just go around pulling and shoving people."

Harry looked at her confused, as if he thought he did not do just that, and finally sat up. He reached in front of him, arms wide and looked at them expectantly. They looked back at him. He moved his arm so that he pointed to Chuckles, Susan and Hannah (the two girls were still sitting next to each other) And then moved his ands to point at everyone else. They continued to look at him