Getting the shield

You, Bucky and Sam kept a close follow to Walker as he ended up in a abandoned warehouse.

Losing him for a moment, you heard Walker yelling from a distance.

"Why!"

Rushing into the building, you witness Walker pace back and fourth like a mad man. He then squats and cradles the shield. Suddenly, he then lifts himself up and walks towards you three, seeming like nothing happened.

"Walker." You gained his attention by saying his name in a sincere voice.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." Walker shook it off like nothing.

"Stop, Walker." Your voice became more demanding.

"What? You saw what happened, you know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!" Walker raised his voice as he paced.

"He didn't kill Lemar, John. Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well." Bucky tried to reason and level but Walker was not having it.

"I'm not like you." Walker shoots.

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle, okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt. John... You gotta give me the shield, man." Sam explains to Walker.

Your eyes shift to the blood stains on the shield. You winced at it, giving you goosebumps.

"Oh. So that's what this is. You almost got me." Walker chuckled lightly.

"You made a mistake." You reminded Walker.

"You don't wanna do this." Walker threatened.

"Yeah, we do." Bucky stands there, still as a rock until Bucky was the first one to attain the shield.

Following the lead, you hopped on Walker's back but he just slammed himself down. He stands back up and Bucky grabs the shield and spins Walker around with it. Sam slams his fists on him but Walker blocks it with the shield, having Sam fly and get knocked down.

Bucky then does the same but with more power but Walker still finds a way to knock him down. Walker was not quite done with Bucky yet. Walker was about to scrape Bucky's face with it but you flipped and kicked Walker in the nose.

With you three still fighting him off, Walker slams the shield towards your body and having you slam against the wall. You fall hopelessly as Walker kicked and fought both Bucky and Sam down.

Walker grabs the shield and pins you against the wall in anger, "Why are you making me do this? Why are you making me do this?!" He yelled to your face with evil in his eyes.

"This isn't you, John..." Your voice cracked, trying to catch your breath. Walker then threw you against the wall, knocking you down that you couldn't get up.

"We could've been a team..." Walker's voice was filled with bad intentions. In the corner of your eye, you see Walker on top of Sam but Bucky slammed his body to Walker to get him off.

Hearing Walker's arm break, he finally let's go of the shield.

You grunt, struggling to get up. You felt weak in the knees like you were a deer discovering it's legs.

With a little help, Bucky rushed over to you and grabs your arms and placed them over his shoulder and walked you over to Sam. Sam with the shield in his hand goes to your left side and has you lean on him for support also.

You sighed out, seeing a broken Walker on the floor all cut up and bruised up like you three were. You felt sorry for him but you knew that the power got a hold of him.

Badly.