XVIII

Good morning followers, Gossip Girl here. Sources tell me that today is a very special day, Catherine Baizen's birthday. On this day, 18 years ago our rising queen was brought into the world, if only she knew the woman who did. Cat, was spotted this morning walking down fifth avenue heading to Tiffany's. Get ready Max, this kitten knows exactly what she wants and it doesn't just include jewels. 

"Happy Birthday!" Audrey squealed over the phone, she had just woken up even though it was already 10:00 

"Thanks," I said "I can't wait for tonight, my father is throwing a Blair Waldorf style party" 

"The only kind that's acceptable" she giggled "where are you right now? I thought I heard a car horn"

"I'm on my way to Tiffany's, my father told me to pick out some pieces and put them on hold, honestly I don't know where he gets these ideas," I told her "it's probably something Serena did back in her day" 

"Well, I'm sure many of the things you choose will be picked up today," she said, I could almost hear the smirk in her voice "well, I'm gonna make some breakfast and then go see Kiki, I can't wait to see you" she hung up and I put my phone away, I had looked online earlier and I knew exactly what I would put on hold. I got to the store and walked in, it was always so clean and bright which I loved 

"Can I help you?" a saleswoman asked 

"Yes," I smiled "I would like to put a few pieces on hold" I picked out the Diamond Vine Circle Pendant, the Key Cluster Pendant, the T1 Rose Gold Ring, and the Tiffany Knot Earrings. the total of all the pieces combined was quite expensive and since the lady didn't know that I hoped my friends and family would pick them up she gave me a very odd look. 

When I exited the store about twenty minutes later Max called me, I answered the phone excitedly "Hi" I exclaimed, I was greeted by Max and his dad singing happy birthday to me 

"I can't believe you're turning 18" he laughed, when I was younger I did a thing called pre-first which all the summer birthdays were required to do, my dad decided to have me do it as well so that I could be one of the oldest in my grade 

"I can't either, I feel like I just turned sixteen a few months ago but it was two years" 

"Gossip Girl tells me you went to Tiffany's this morning," he said, "should I prepare to go and get you something?" 

"You don't have to" I assured him "whatever you get me will be amazing, I'm sure of it"

"What are you doing now?" he asked 

"JC is going to help me pick out my outfit for tonight, she does have the best sense of style, don't tell Audrey that I said that" he chuckled 

"I won't tell her, I gotta go, my dad is also planning his outfit for tonight and he has like seventeen options to choose from" I giggled at that 

"Ok, well I'll talk to you later Maxi" This birthday was going to be the best one that I have had in a while, I could already tell. I decided to invite Zoya, I figured that I should get used to having her around because JC insists on it.

👑

"So what kind of look are you going for?" JC asked as she looked through my closet "I was thinking a light pink dress or maybe a red, you could really stand out"

"Actually I was thinking of an LBD," I told her "you can never go wrong there, it's a safe bet"

"You're right" she gasped pulling out one of my black dresses "and with the perfect set of heels, you'll look amazing. Now, another topic is your makeup and what scent you want"